FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Black or white tee with a Rockies fitted and some jeans, something simple

I'll get out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

View media item 2374673
In 09 and 10 everybody n they mudda bought this hat to match them eggplants! I still hesitate on buying one even when I've seen em on sale over the years for as low as $10 because of them days lol. Now Rockies hats sitting heavy but when this shoe come back they gon be gone lol

Last edited:
View media item 2374673
In 09 and 10 everybody n they mudda bought this hat to match them eggplants! I still hesitate on buying one even when I've seen em on sale over the years for as low as $10 because of them days lol. Now Rockies hats sitting heavy but when this shoe come back they gon be gone lol

I bought the one (black brim) back then to match the plants. More subtle than the purple brim ones. I recently bought the home, road, and alternate on sale, but I definitely won't be wearing the alternate all purple ones with the eggplants.

I bought the one (black brim) back then to match the plants. More subtle than the purple brim ones. I recently bought the home, road, and alternate on sale, but I definitely won't be wearing the alternate all purple ones with the eggplants.

That's crazy I saw the all purple one recently for $9 and it was my size and I still passed! Lol
I remember seeing people ODing on purple clothes n hats to match the eggplants and to me it's to much u did right picking that all black one its def more subtle

Had the 2010 eggplants in my senior yr high school. Loved those joints! I think I was the only person in HS who rocked them because everyone asked "what kind of shoes are those?" Including my teachers :lol: had to hit them with the "these are Penny Hardaways signiture shoe"

Sold them later that year along with cough drops for 300 total to my cousin...def a regretful sale

Back
Top Bottom