FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
sneakersnstuff is making me nervous about my SS order. They usually don't take so long to ship.

mean.gif
what couldve been

i wouldve copped if they released like that.

Im not feeling the black soles.. we have 2 silver pro retros from way back for that.. IMO.

i'd love to see a retro of the volts man.

Dont understand why they can retro the blue ones, pearls, and even the eggplants multiple times, but not the volts.

Just 1 time nike please.

Mine as well make the swoosh black too
laugh.gif

But then again, one could wish we got the sample too
Right!!
laugh.gif

Dont understand why they can retro the blue ones, pearls, and even the eggplants multiple times, but not the volts.

Just 1 time nike please.
It's done purposefully to keep you at bay. Ultimately, we never got a black pro with clear/gum bottoms too.

Just 1 time nike please.
VoltCheckMatters.. We need these to drop.. and the black pros with the icy sole..

Need to follow this thread more, can't believe I missed the silver surfers. Still need to cop my first pair of foams. But I have a feeling​ it's a highly addictive shoe :lol:

something like this has been released many years ago and went to outlets for about $70 i believe they had black outsole and black swoosh.

I'm well aware, I own the pair you're referring to.

I'm digging that carbon fiber print on these new renditions. Just not the clear bottoms which look cloudy deadstock.

Don't see these aging as well as the older silver pros

Back
Top Bottom