FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
something like this has been released many years ago and went to outlets for about $70 i believe they had black outsole and black swoosh.
Pre foam hype, they wouldn't have gone to outlets now if Silver Pro's released lol.

outlet price is the same as retail from years ago Silver pros were 160/170 when they released in 05/06 .Yellow foam one was 180 in outlets this past summer. I think nearly all foams wind up in outlets. Just when and where

mrdozo mrdozo you see these aging as well? Why? If they do, paint the sole black, right?
The silver pros released in 2006 and they look great.

I doubt these new silvers will look as good 11years from now due to the bottoms and the nubuck area around the laces.

I don't have time to ice, and re-ice soles like some people. Too many pairs, not enough time.

Last edited:
Yeah.. after being old enough to own foams over a ten year period, you realize that the suede lace holder is king but it doesnt hold up over time. My 07's have a busted opening on the lace holder
tired.gif
.. other than that they are #1.

Silver Surfers look amazing with they clear sole but over time that may change.. we'll see though.. Pearl OG's ended up looking great when the sole turned yellow.. I remember ppl thinking they originally released with gum bottoms on here.

I like these surfers in person... the packaging was terrible tho.. im sure customs violated my box..lol

coppers coming way too soon, but I have the "gold" and SS's so I got to finish the olympic medal stand drops. Even though the gold isnt really gold  

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pick between the Coppers and the Royal 1s.  Decisions, decisions.
I grabbed those too. I wish that coppers were a little later in the year just to spread out the money hit. Wife may catch on to the 230+ coming out each month lol. But if I had to choose I would grab the coppers over the royal. I just love the shine of them. Wish they would have done a better job with the Gold pair. 

I grabbed those too. I wish that coppers were a little later in the year just to spread out the money hit. Wife may catch on to the 230+ coming out each month lol. But if I had to choose I would grab the coppers over the royal. I just love the shine of them. Wish they would have done a better job with the Gold pair. 

I was referring to the Royal Jordan 1s.

Wife hasn't caught on to the 200 pairs in your collection? Or are all your your new pairs being sent straight to the storage unit? :lol:

Wife hasn't caught on to the 200 pairs in your collection? Or are all your your new pairs being sent straight to the storage unit?
laugh.gif
ha-ha I legit have them spread across 3 houses. More for safety reasons. If someone breaks in they're not getting everything 

Wife hasn't caught on to the 200 pairs in your collection? Or are all your your new pairs being sent straight to the storage unit? :lol:
ha-ha I legit have them spread across 3 houses. More for safety reasons. If someone breaks in they're not getting everything 

That's smart, I may do that when I get back to my home city, but my nephew starting to wear my size so.....

So far this year foams have been great. Royals, vachetta tan pros, wwe steel step pros, and then coppers and eggplants on the horizon. I'm wondering what else Nike is cooking up. Still need pine pros lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom