FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
don't think you need to raffle, royals were easy to grab

these should be easier as well

Don't think its going to be that easy
should b? Most ppl still probably hv there pair from 2012 release or wnt buy these bc they bought the blk n red pros that released last year... so i thnk these shud b rather easy!!

should b? Most ppl still probably hv there pair from 2012 release or wnt buy these bc they bought the blk n red pros that released last year... so i thnk these shud b rather easy!!
ya i have the red and black pros from last year still ds and i want these red metallics, i wasnt able to buy them back then
:nerd:

So how is the sizing with foams? Those reds are going to be my first pair. My usual nike size is already pretty snug, should i go half size up? Need to order online, no store is selling foams around here so cant try on first

So how is the sizing with foams? Those reds are going to be my first pair. My usual nike size is already pretty snug, should i go half size up? Need to order online, no store is selling foams around here so cant try on first
In my experience they run small and you want to go up half a size.

Back
Top Bottom