FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
No word for the metallic red in Europe, i can't see the shoe on the NDC and Foot Locker release calendars. Any informations?

Anyone knows why these are a "quickstrike"? Is nike tryina build more hype on these or what?

Yo NT fam I know there are a ton of helpful posts(i promise i looked through a bunch of them!) in here about how this recent wave of foam one retros fit but I just wanted to get as much of yall feedback as possible cause my feet are super weird as far as sizes go across the board!! So the only foams I've ever had(which unfortunately just bit the dust a few weeks ago) were the 2007 royal blue penny foams and the 2009 pearl foam pros, I had gotten a size 10 in the royal blues(which I realize now were a little loose for me) and a 9.5 in the pearls but for the last couple of years all the other nikes i've been buying I've needed to buy in size 9. Its been weird like a steady decline in size for me from a definitive 9.5 in all nikes(air maxs, sbs/dunk, bball retros) to a definitive 9 in air maxes, dunks, and jordans. I also love rocking the DC lace job having grown up in the urea and whatnot so already rocking them pretty loose just off the strength of the lacejob. Do yall think I would be better off going with a 9 or a 9.5 for the latest retro pair for the royal blue penny foams/copper foams??

Yo NT fam I know there are a ton of helpful posts(i promise i looked through a bunch of them!) in here about how this recent wave of foam one retros fit but I just wanted to get as much of yall feedback as possible cause my feet are super weird as far as sizes go across the board!! So the only foams I've ever had(which unfortunately just bit the dust a few weeks ago) were the 2007 royal blue penny foams and the 2009 pearl foam pros, I had gotten a size 10 in the royal blues(which I realize now were a little loose for me) and a 9.5 in the pearls but for the last couple of years all the other nikes i've been buying I've needed to buy in size 9. Its been weird like a steady decline in size for me from a definitive 9.5 in all nikes(air maxs, sbs/dunk, bball retros) to a definitive 9 in air maxes, dunks, and jordans. I also love rocking the DC lace job having grown up in the urea and whatnot so already rocking them pretty loose just off the strength of the lacejob. Do yall think I would be better off going with a 9 or a 9.5 for the latest retro pair for the royal blue penny foams/copper foams??
so go up to a 9.5. If u plan on coppin any pros in the future tho stay tts. U can also go with a 9 for the royals or coppers and break em in if you plan on wearin em often. (my opinion) just tryina help u out a bit. I always go half size up bcuz i dont wear mine often.

How much of a price difference would result in you guys returning a pair of foams for a cheaper pair somewhere else ? I got the coppers last month for 207, not really sure if swapping it for a 195 pair is worth it.

Last edited:
How much of a price difference would result in you guys returning a pair of foams for a cheaper pair somewhere else ? I got the coppers last month for 207, not really sure if swapping it for a 195 pair is worth it.
I saved $50 by copping the east bay pair and returning my Footlocker pair. That $50 saved will go towards the eggplants.

Back
Top Bottom