FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
got my royals for 195 shipped from eastbay 2 weeks after release...not much of a discount but enough for me to go through the trouble and return my retail pair at nike

Any chance the reds will sit for a while like the other Foams.. have been able to cop all my Foams for $185 or less recently but this "limited" thing has me tempted to bite on my 1 time 15% off code

I'm sleeping on these fellas. a week ago I felt like these were gonna sellout but i think that they'll sit. Team Disco was right. lol.

ima just cop RD and wait it out. Worst case scenario I have to return em and purchase the cheaper pair. But I'm cool with that.

I'm sleeping on these fellas. a week ago I felt like these were gonna sellout but i think that they'll sit. Team Disco was right. lol.

When I'm kinda shaky, I usually buy from Nike.com on release then return them if I get them on discount.
Nike has by far the best return policy in the game and you don't risk them selling out.

Hey NT

I finally got a good look at my copper 2017 foams and compared them to my my royal XX pair. Did anyone notice grease in the grooves of the coppers? it might have been material they used to shine them up...but there is build up in the grooves on my pairs, that seemed to collect dust/ dirt. 

and does anyone notice the durabuck that surrounds the eyelets of the upper, being kinda ashy compared to the royal xx foams? In other words the leather on the royal xx foams are black, but the durabuck on the coppers seems dirty black I guess.

Ill try to post pictures tonight! thanks for the help! Im pretty excited about the metallic reds, might wait for the discount though!

Jerm.

Last edited:
When I'm kinda shaky, I usually buy from Nike.com on release then return them if I get them on discount.
Nike has by far the best return policy in the game and you don't risk them selling out.

I hope they sit. Nike's return policy is the best. Im going to try to purchase from Nike on release date. My boy now works at Footlocker. Unfortunately, they are not allowing employees to reserve the Foams. They're doing a FCFS process. But if these sit, he will purchase with his discount and then I'll return my pair to Nike.

I've decided to cop...

Only if they sit and are available for disco later [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom