FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
are the insoles glued on foams? the royals and coppers when i slide my foot out the sole almost lifts on the right shoe... just odd

My coppers do the exact same thing and a couple other pairs and various shoes it's cuz the insole ain't glued down no worries

are the insoles glued on foams? the royals and coppers when i slide my foot out the sole almost lifts on the right shoe... just odd

http://undefeated.com/footwear/low/nike-air-foamposite-1-varsity-redwhiteblack

Sizes 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.

Thank me later   
nthat.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
 I'm still salty I overslept release day for the metallic reds... I got the university reds sitting in my closet but its just something about the metallic reds..

On a side note, my foam holy grail is the Phoenix suns. Any word on whether these will be re-released?

Last edited:
>: >:  I'm still salty I overslept release day for the metallic reds... I got the university reds sitting in my closet but its just something about the metallic reds..

On a side note, my foam holy grail is the Phoenix suns. Any word on whether these will be re-released?

No word of the Suns foams

Tired of seeing shaq threatening barkley all the time. Think they need more donut breaks

Last edited:
Question for NT: is $200 for a pair of DS gym green foams a good price? It's a local deal. Also anyone who has them, they look so so dope to me in the pics are they that dope in person too?

thats a GREAT price
I'd make that purchase. Thats a great colorway

these look cheaply made

Back
Top Bottom