FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
So the 04 soles gonna come off? I dont really wanna do the whole restore process: sole swap, paint up, insole change etc

Tired of seeing shaq threatening barkley all the time. Think they need more donut breaks
giphy.gif

So the 04 soles gonna come off? I dont really wanna do the whole restore process: sole swap, paint up, insole change etc

The condition of yours makes me think no but I'd keep an eye on the check on the side. It may fall off

soo guys.. wahts the nickname of the clothed foamposites and which ones are releaseing next month?

I hope some online shops do some surprise drops of the met red foams over this Memorial Day weekend. Looking for a 10 :nerd:

Not loving the TF foams in recent pics. Only buying for the dumb low.
Pass on the green foams.
Only getting eggplants below retail.

Pass on the green foams.

Whats the numbers in the eggplants, aint ever gonna believe again PinoE. He said the Red Metallic will be same numbers as other Foamposite releases

:rofl:

Pass on the green foams.

Whats the numbers in the eggplants, aint ever gonna believe again PinoE. He said the Red Metallic will be same numbers as other Foamposite releases

:rofl:
I don't know. I just read the posts in here.
Key stuff to pay attention to:
If it's labeled QS by Nike
If people say less spots got them than the royals or coppers

Back
Top Bottom