FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Leaning towards a pass on the Alt Galaxies. Was never a fan of the patterned foams tbh.

I like the OGs a little more but all in on these. Resell if I have to as long as it doesn’t get to crazy.

As many people noted on here the first pair and the time frame they released in were an exceptional thing that can't be recreated.

I think it will be hard to get them initially and people are going to play the ludicrous re-sell price game. Blogs are going to ramble on about the "Foamposite coming back" even though 2017 was the best year for the silhouette in a long time.
And then it will very quickly fizzle out and fade away because the crowd for hyped up sneakers (14-22 year olds approximately) won't really care for it since it doesn't really go with todays fashion and trends.

The real question here is if the guy that traded his car for Galaxy Foamposites back then will be back with another used one and do it again.

This will be a wider release, probably 90% through SNKRS in the US and Europe, so chances will be higher than 5 years ago!

I think the design has less than 5 % to do with the hype of the 2012 galaxy Foamposites, maybe even less. People who want these type of shoes don't care about design but rather visibility.

I think the design has less than 5 % to do with the hype of the 2012 galaxy Foamposites, maybe even less. People who want these type of shoes don't care about design but rather visibility.
Wrong

I don't know about that. Shoes as hideous as the Off White collection get hyped up because of rarity. The Galaxy Foamposite is one of my least favorite ones because I think patterns make the shoe too busy looking.

2017 is done and I can't believe Nike didn't retro these
nike-air-foamposite-pro-og-black-silver-1997.jpg

Or the volts

Back
Top Bottom