FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I see this hasn’t changed all THAT much :rofl:

No idea how this works, and don’t care that much honestly. No where near Boston, but it’s cool lol

ADED1D69-2701-4D3B-A96B-4641B4D1B0FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Guess I'm stuck with 9 minutes. If I strike out, guess I saved myself from a plane ticket to Boston.

Flying all the way to Boston from the West Coast just to pick up the shoes then immediately fly back that same day would've been one helluva story. I hope I hit cuz that would be a dope experience.

Hope you got a nice jacket and boots if you win, it's supposed to snow on the 4th on top of whats frozen on the ground already .

What day do these have to get picked up? Expecting 6-10 inches of snow during the day here in Boston with blizzard-like conditions on Thursday (for all of you out of towners).

Dudes still buying foams ?

Sold over 50 pairs of foams used and new in the past 13 months

Only have 5 pairs of foams left

Nike can’t leave a good idea alone
In 2012 I would have been crying like lot of the posts I’m reading

Foams is dead

Btw how’s the weather in Boston I’m sure it’s worse then nyc

Last edited:
Will be in Boston Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Just want to go to this pop up shop/event or whatever the hell it is and make sure to give the owners a heads up not to sell to bigj505 bigj505

I don't care I'm hating :D

Will try to keep up with the thread while out in BOS for work to see some more saltiness and other back and forth banter to warrant a "get your popcorn ready" .gif

Back
Top Bottom