FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Exactly why I didn't want to post codes and asked people to DM. You get leaches and lurkers who don't contribute to the group and just keep taking. To answer your question, I did have the code and sent to the people I recognize, talked to or a frequent poster.

foams.png

Exactly why I didn't want to post codes and asked people to DM. You get leaches and lurkers who don't contribute to the group and just keep taking. To answer your question, I did have the code and sent to the people I recognize, talked to or a frequent poster.

foams.png
It’s not that serious dude. We are all leaches at the end of the day.

Hope I can get some help getting a pair in NYC. Last pair of foams I was able to get for retail that were really limited were the dark army's. Game was a bit different back then tho

foams.png
Leeches?? How bout you go back to the beginning of this thread.. hmm bout 200 pages back and see the HELP i was giving this thread! One of the 1st people to let peoole know the draw went live and the check in started! I was the 1st to call the store in 375 washington st and got code 7926...POSTED it, and it didnt work! Then you make a post talking bout “ Hey I just got thru.. pm me for codes”! I instantly pm’d you along with others saying they had codes! All Lies! Refreshed the thread, and you talking bout you just gave your code to the people who pm’ed you, and good luck! Lies lies lies! So I said F*** it and called my local FTL in ohio and got the code! Then I posted my countdown pic to show proof, and also the code 0825 which didnt work for people!

93936A66-E1D6-4F4B-A899-8630EBB2341B.jpeg

I love people like this Guy.
I would show screenshots of emails from ADC confirmations along with COUNTLESS screenshots of convos with some good NTers from that adidas forum! No BOTs at all, just good ole forum talk!
But for what?? to please you? No, this pic is enough! Sorry to everyone else for postin this! Just had to prove this lil kid or grown man wrong! Now pick your jaw up! :nthat:

ps the Gatorade VIs was won with 10m headstart, my first ever on the app! The NTers in that forum was pretty cool 2

Real talk though, where to cop NASA hat?

foams.png

Goat.

dudes really still in here fighting over a code from ONE spot in boston?

btw....whenever i do help people on here whether its giving info or whatever, its for just that. to help. i dont help just to bring it up later and hold it over peoples heads later down the line in any disagreements over people helping me back.

thats just me tho ::kanye shrug::

Time to chin check all of you so called non lurkers and Nike talk gangsta OG’s. Stop saying that you only help the true Nike talkers and the ones who have put in some work for the forums and have contributed with codes or info. Also stating that you should only get help if you’ve been apart of the site since the beginning. Yes we have lurkers and at one point we all were lurkers. And just maybe some of these new dudes on the site just started getting into kicks and they just don’t know how the game works yet. Therefore, they can’t contribute because they are learning the system. The whole purpose of the site is to continue getting new followers and traffic on the site. Bills gotta get paid for us to even put our input on the site. So please stop with the shady pm messages only and contribute and keep it movin. And yes I’m talking greasy because I have contributed plenty times and I will continue. So let’s continue with positiveness of the flow and welcome our new Nike talk brothers and sisters. (Mic drop)

Back
Top Bottom