FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This is merely a teaser. Remember complexcon or Abloh’s off campus...Nike is priming the pump with an exclusive event before the actual release. The fragmentation causes confusion/irrational behavior and HYPE. Then idiots do this -
90147360-F804-46A2-B6B5-BEC01FEDCF96.png
And resellers do their thing. And some celebs/influencers post em. And just when your saltiness is at an all time high (Along w resale), it’s ASW, and they drop, maybe a little here a little there, a draw in the app, a tier zero boutique in France you can’t pronounce...This is the new playbook for releases and the lagging foamposite line needs it. Just don’t be a sucker or get your supreme underoos in too tight a bunch.

Will be in Boston Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Just want to go to this pop up shop/event or whatever the hell it is and make sure to give the owners a heads up not to sell to bigj505 bigj505

I don't care I'm hating :D

Will try to keep up with the thread while out in BOS for work to see some more saltiness and other back and forth banter to warrant a "get your popcorn ready" .gif
Tell her to tell you to buy me a pair. Tell her J said he will make sure you don’t leave her on the corner no more.

I hope like hell they never release anything in Boston again! All the Boston guys in this thread is hella lame and major haters! Who gives a dam what the weather like! If a sneakerhead hit or a reseller hit with this reserve...there getting to boston PERIOD! You Bostonians should be happy as hell! Plus yall got Kyrie lmao

Last edited:
I dont know where people are getting the codes from but i drove by the location this mourning and they were still moving things into the building, i turned on the app and checked in. Sorry i couldnt help.

And Boston is forecasting a foot of snow for Thursday btw.

At the event and seen a kid with the abelone pair. He had legit first crack of the entire event. They looked decent. Waiting in line but hearing all the good stuff is gone.

93936A66-E1D6-4F4B-A899-8630EBB2341B.jpeg

I love people like this Guy.
I would show screenshots of emails from ADC confirmations along with COUNTLESS screenshots of convos with some good NTers from that adidas forum! No BOTs at all, just good ole forum talk!
But for what?? to please you? No, this pic is enough! Sorry to everyone else for postin this! Just had to prove this lil kid or grown man wrong! Now pick your jaw up! :nthat:

ps the Gatorade VIs was won with 10m headstart, my first ever on the app! The NTers in that forum was pretty cool 2
You’re lame

They’ve been doing it lately

Yea just saw its Boston only so don't care. People in here not from Boston seriously considering flying/driving there in this weather just to make a few bucks lol

Ill be in LA next month an grab em easy.

Back
Top Bottom