FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
552D5182-9340-4471-8472-4B18EA1F3F50.jpeg
D5EEC386-B721-43E8-899D-3A549DD5A478.jpeg
A8E0CA3B-E777-4E58-A794-2B3AFBE5217F.jpeg
F69ADCD2-F9AD-411D-831C-77A5176ABCB3.jpeg
3965662C-213B-4A0C-930E-5A5A8F714C28.jpeg

I like these CNYs a lot. They remind me of the Tianjin pair but I actually like these better. Will try to cop

Cny is coming up in the next few days, anyone have any clue on the availability of these? Is it going to be like the Levi’s 4 where only a few stores got them?

I like these CNYs a lot. They remind me of the Tianjin pair but I actually like these better. Will try to cop

i feel like these r cheap-looking compared to the tianjins. i remember the tianjins had way more intricate details. from the special stitching to the textured part where the eyelets are etc. i like those better. these def wont reach 2 racks lol

i feel like these r cheap-looking compared to the tianjins. i remember the tianjins had way more intricate details. i like those better. thse def wont reach 2 racks lol

Just this one mans opinion. I def agree they wont go for dough like that but if they were China exclusives or more rare (not sure how tianjins released TBH) they'd probably be hyped up similarly to them. The only thing that concerns me a little on these are they do look like they have somewhat of a foil-like finish. Hope they don't peel like the chrome pair, but the more I look at them I don't think it'll be an issue.

The cny are the type a grown woman sees and says "nice shoes"

The Tianjin are the type a grown woman sees and says "cool shoes"

no offense to anybody. :sick:
But those printings on the CNY are traditionally used on shroud in China. or I should say " used more frequently on shroud "

they didnt say the issue was authenticity tho. maybe the seller had sellers remorse and didnt ship through to stockx. wouldnt surprise me if dude found somebody else willing to pay more and said F stockx

I got an email that stockx got the shipment. The seller might have just sent them a box of rocks. Hahah.

Back
Top Bottom