FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Elemental Rose Chinese knockoff review, I assume this will be pretty close to the retail pair though. How did Chinese counterfeiters get so good at making foamposites? I thought the foamposite molds were 750K.

I’m liking this years line up. CNY & galaxy are great, ASG is good but not $250 good, Rose, denim, and undftd colorblocking!!
Hope they don’t mess it up

Give me the CNY's and the galaxies and I am good for the year. Unless they miracously drop the stealths

Elemental Rose Chinese knockoff review, I assume this will be pretty close to the retail pair though. How did Chinese counterfeiters get so good at making foamposites? I thought the foamposite molds were 750K.

If those r knock-offs maaaan they done got too good at it lol but I ain’t never believe that 750k mold foolishness

If those r knock-offs maaaan they done got too good at it lol but I ain’t never believe that 750k mold foolishness
lol i wanna see some good knockoffs of the Tianjin China Foams..cause i aint NEVER paying 5K for no foams..period.. those are my wants but nah.. impossible.

Last edited:
want_a_cookie_8x10.thumbnail.jpg

Choices must be made. BC 3s, OVO 8s, PG 2s, CNY 6s, Air max 270s and now these.

Does Nike not know we have wives and gf and v day is around the corner. WTF.

And my wifey wants a pair of BC 3s

oh they know. they dont care. they comming for the kill. nike is your gf/wifey in feb. u spending that money on nike haha.

Back
Top Bottom