FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Plot twist: Dude kissing also has them on his feet.

My man

source.gif

Need those CNY's.. everything else is a dub.. those UNDFTD joints shouldve dropped like 11 years ago. If they are a collab they will fly though.

i neeed more details on the CNY's.. i dont wan them to be another YOTS where they are only in china and resellers want 5k for them..

Galaxy foam prices are like 600-700 now off of 112 pairs. Very promising for those who are worried about missing out at retail

Does anyone think the AB will hit 180? If yes, when? Saw the ruvilla deal. Want it for deep discount.

Galaxy foam prices are like 600-700 now off of 112 pairs. Very promising for those who are worried about missing out at retail
Yah. Dunno. All sorts of limited this and that being thrown around. False hope could be keeping prices down and once reality sets in, prices go back up. This could also be the floor of the market, not the ceiling.

Yah. Dunno. All sorts of limited this and that being thrown around. False hope could be keeping prices down and once reality sets in, prices go back up. This could also be the floor of the market, not the ceiling.

One of the top resellers in my city is doing pre orders for $500.

I’m thinking more stores will get these than we think

Back
Top Bottom