FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
1585836830271.png

Love this pic, I lived in San An during these times and was livid for a every season. Def need a pair of the whites

dont you have damn near every pair???

oh no. OG Galaxy, paranorman, either DB pair, sold my black supreme, don’t have red supreme, sole collector, quai 54, even newer pairs like maroons or white Gucci i don’t have

used to I was buying them every release. Then a lot of them sat and I pick them up for 150 or less. So now I just wait For deals on pairs I don’t have. Idk how many I have honestly. In 2014 I had 75ish pair? Today, I don’t want to know

i know bout those, i was talking about...

shoezeum-ebay-foamposite-3.jpg

I kind of figured. I had this pair. Bought them from the B/S forum in like 05. Ended up letting them go because the seude started cracking and didnt want to deal with possible sole separation.

Anyway, this is the pair I said was not retro'd right.. I dont think I knew about them being a FA exclusive. This is the only time they retro'd them though and they were missing the blue/holographic hits. These in white are soooo fresh!

They won’t do it because he was an Adidas athlete and not as polarizing as Kobe and KG, but it’d be dope if these release to coincide with TDs HOF ceremony.

what? pssh..Nike isn't above releasing shoes from former Nike athletes in colors that match their current team...celtic green Garnett III's/flightposite II's anyone?

Back
Top Bottom