FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I hated them because they killed my achilles heel. Had the first colorway with turquoise and hot pink.

Random thought, but why do the Phoenix Suns Foamposites ones go for sooooo much on the resale market, just curious.

I know everyone is still hoping the actual Anthracites retro this year rather than the stealths.

01FFF5EA-245A-4267-91D3-F0767E1C4740.jpeg

Anyway, this is the pair I said was not retro'd right.. I dont think I knew about them being a FA exclusive.

they were a retro+ so it wasn't a prob.

da other all blacks dropped as park of a triple black pack along wit da 94 Barkleys & da Foamposite pros (hence da blacked out jewel on da side)

Random thought, but why do the Phoenix Suns Foamposites ones go for sooooo much on the resale market, just curious.

never re-retroed, Team oriented color, sold out instantly when released, came out during da heart of da Foamposite penny re-surgency.

never re-retroed, Team oriented color, sold out instantly when released, came out during da heart of da Foamposite penny re-surgency.

I remember when those dropped I wasn't checking for foams at all.
Then I saw that vid of you on sneakerwatch and you said those were the 2nd best foam of all time after the royals
I was like wow

They are really nice tho

They're not too bad on e bay price wise.

Then I saw that vid of you on sneakerwatch and you said those were the 2nd best foam of all time after the royals
I was like wow

as far as pennys? yeah my opinion as aged like da finest wine...
on da pro side da answer is all black and pearls (in WHITE).

my 3rd is those Sequoias(take flight-esque colorway)... absolutely addressed every possible flaws wit Foamposites... ballistic nylon eyelets that won't crack with age, and smoke bottoms that won't yellow with time.

I’d also add that the Suns colorway was really, really nice, and unique. They should release those again, instead we kept getting head scratching colorways that no one wants.

Ill never forget the first time I saw that shoe

I went to the mall because I saw the reignman kemp joints in east bay and I wanted to see them in person

The foams were right above them and I was like

:wow: WTF ARE THOSE lol

what? pssh..Nike isn't above releasing shoes from former Nike athletes in colors that match their current team...celtic green Garnett III's/flightposite II's anyone?
I got you on that front......because you can include these as well. Rebranded as the Air 3 LE(?)
2F5F5A73-B966-4D8F-8055-B5ED9BDDEDF2.jpeg

I’m just saying, they won’t drop a former athlete’s “unofficial” sig just to commemorate his election into the HOF. The white colorway was worn by both TD and The Admiral. It just so happens they worked well with the Spurs uniforms. If that was the case we’d see these in the correct form as well.
EF86C07D-BC71-4C18-B60C-12BC589C4EF5.jpeg

But I will concede to a degree, the Pearl Foamposite pros. At least those have come out a few times.

Ill never forget the first time I saw that shoe

I went to the mall because I saw the reignman kemp joints in east bay and I wanted to see them in person

The foams were right above them and I was like

:wow: WTF ARE THOSE lol
Did you get either of them?

I’m predicting that 2022 is going to be a huge year for foams since it’ll be the 25th anniversary. The Royals are obviously likely to return, and I think the Galaxy Foams will finally make their long awaited comeback (it will be the 10 year anniversary of those). Also, the Metallic Reds could see a return (it‘ll have been five years since a very limited release), the Phoenix Suns could see a return, and the pearlized pink foams, electrolime, and electric blue are all potential releases.

After looking at the recent Penny 5 “Black Tiger” is it possible that the all blacks this fall could be a version of that? Like they did with the blue tigers?

Polarized Pink man those were sweet AF I rem we Black Friday 2011 those just popped so nice especially when that clear so was icy before they did that white under the translucent sole

Back
Top Bottom