FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Thanks to the homie jayzrdead for the visuals. I like the idea of the second one. I wish we could just get some Orlando or Memphis colored ones instead of all the goofy stuff..

1587517808362.png

These would be really dope!

I switched out the orange laces from the SBB’s and put them in the sequoias and put the laces from the sequoias with the orange tips in the SBB’s. I’m satisfied with the result 👍🏻

probably da last foams pros or pennies ill ever buy....shoe is dead unless Nike gets out that funk they're in with inspiring colorways..

Shoe has been dead for years honestly. But that means there are steal out there. So I’ve just been stacking them up

I don’t think Foams are dead, they’ve just been releasing the worst ****ing colorways.

This is how it starts. And it’s been that way for the last 5 years? It happens with every silhouette, the final nail is to put it up on “Custom By You” (iD program) but that won’t happen because it costs so much to make Foamposites as it is

Shoe has been dead for years honestly
its been dead wit hypebeasts for years yeah, but now its flat lining wit wit its core fanbase....

if they don't get their collective heads out their *** as far as future colorways and designs they risk losing da shoe to an entire generation.

This is how it starts. And it’s been that way for the last 5 years? It happens with every silhouette

air trainer SC's died similar way....same wit trainer Huaraches...uptowns had a few slow years...etc.

problem with Foamposites is every time they strike out with a wack color it dooms them worse because MSRP is so high for them in da first place so it deters retail shop from ordering future pairs because of diminished demand... failure feeds on itself.

On those sequoias put the orange laces from the SBB’s in them and it creates a whole new look. Don’t write off the Foams yet, I’ve been in the game long enough to know that Nike will realize a certain line is about to fall and they will revive them with something like the Galaxies and will make the shoes relevant again and put the Nike brand in the forefront again

Back
Top Bottom