FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i just told you

literally the newest butchered flightposites have them.

i know they are exactly the same. i kept those fp3 insoles in my Timbs for years
The difference is that the insoles of the FP1’s had zoom only in the heel and forefoot. The FP3’s had the full length unit all the way from
Back to front. So responsive and bouncy

The difference is that the insoles of the FP1’s had zoom only in the heel and forefoot. The FP3’s had the full length unit all the way from
Back to front. So responsive and bouncy
they might have had it IN the midsole

but that pic i showed is the exact same insole from fp3. 100% without question. and thats why they felt how they did

trust me. when i put the newer flightposites on, instantly i knew they were the same.

i wore the fp3 insoles in many shoes. and i remember popping one of the bubbles in the forefoot. i used to pull them out and show people all the time.

now...... i had the white/black TB version......

maybe they went cheaper on those?

Last edited:
I hear you but molds cost a grip (relative to Nike's pockets) and it might not be financially worth it for a model like the Foamposite.

I’ve always called BS on their mold excuses, I’m sure they still have copies of the patents with all of the specifications. They should be able to use an original pair to create a new mold if they really wanted to, but it’s obvious they don’t.

That '07-'09 stretch for Royal and Eggplant was a bit wild trying to figure it out between the various small releases and/or restocks.
1614364080676.png

Always wanted the 08s back when I was in HS. Got a pretty good deal on these '17s off ebay $110 shipped, my first foams ever.

If we gonna go with if you believe that **** - then everything is a lie. Which is beyond the point.

We not gonna argue history. We just stating the written record, lol. That's all we really got to go on.

I'd honestly be happy if they gave us the second mold shape or third... this last iteration, the 2015/2016 molds are horrendous. Oddly though the pros seem better. And some of the pro releases - mainly zen Grey's seem 1 to 1 with the old mold while others like the black yeezy were way off. But none of the ones have felt right.

Last edited:
I think the OG mold just broke.. but I just don’t see why it can’t be reproduced from an OG foamposite... they could easily 3D print the mold from an OG sneaker... nah? Maybe I’m looking at this from a practical standpoint.... I dunno I just know they have more options now than ever ....

I think the OG mold just broke.. but I just don’t see why it can’t be reproduced from an OG foamposite... they could easily 3D print the mold from an OG sneaker... nah? Maybe I’m looking at this from a practical standpoint.... I dunno I just know they have more options now than ever ....
The molds apparently/supposedly are super expensive. From what I remember them saying, it cost 250K per mold. So that's one mold per size.. (given if that is debatable, I don't work at NIKE so I don't know).

I'm sure the third mold was created to cut costs on the actual shoe and increase profit margins. You know, the usual, less padding, faster/cheaper production process etc etc etc. Hard to believe that they'd willingly destroy the old molds unless they degraded somehow during production which would explain why we were always limited to getting maybe two, three foam releases every year. Utnil they started pushing them out 2 a month like a woman of the night.. beat up the old molds then created new molds.

Last edited:
If we gonna go with if you believe that **** - then everything is a lie. Which is beyond the point.

We not gonna argue history. We just stating the written record, lol. That's all we really got to go on.

I'd honestly be happy if they gave us the second mold shape or third... this last iteration, the 2015/2016 molds are horrendous. Oddly though the pros seem better. And some of the pro releases - mainly zen Grey's seem 1 to 1 with the old mold while others like the black yeezy were way off. But none of the ones have felt right.

lol whatever you believe bruh

just cause they wrote it down, it’s definitely a legit story, even though it makes zero sense lol

If you believe that silly *** story of them destroying molds, aka money, go ahead.

A wise man told me don’t argue wit fools.

Respectfully lol

Back
Top Bottom