FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Better than galaxies?

Conceited.gif

I've seriously been craving a retro OG foam for a minute. I think foams are about to make a big come back. ( Yes I know in some states they're still popular )

But I think the wide spread hype is about to resurge. I would kill for a pair of Royal's in either OG or Pros to re release soon.

I've seriously been craving a retro OG foam for a minute. I think foams are about to make a big come back. ( Yes I know in some states they're still popular )

But I think the wide spread hype is about to resurge. I would kill for a pair of Royal's in either OG or Pros to re release soon.

Hope you get what you crave! Just curious, what makes you think there will be an imminent resurgence?

Hope you get what you crave! Just curious, what makes you think there will be an imminent resurgence?

Just feel like its almost time in the cycle for these to start to resonate with the younger generation of kids/teens in the sneaker community. They went kind of dormant for a few years as the REAL hype for kicks settled in. Now, we're at an all time high, and if Nike continues to let brands 'change' up the foamposite molds or customize them even more....there's going to be HUGE resurgence and demand for all colorways.

Still haven't worn my Anthrasites (my one and only Foam)! Hope they break in nicely once I do. Probably a good winter shoe (in CA)....as opposed to breaking out my Air Tech Challenge Lavas or AM3 Infrared, which are DS, but more of summer shoes.

Back
Top Bottom