FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
1722706457630.png

Where were the royals produced? Grooves are different from the eggplant release just a couple of months ago.

To add to the pewters, y’all remember when Footlocker would do the Friends and Family stuff for employees? I think it was 40% or 50% off. Pewters were the first time I asked an employee at footlocker if she could hook me up during the sale and she helped me out. Best thing is we are still friends to this day :pimp:

I beat them things into the ground man, wore them back when I had a motorcycle and everything :lol:

To add to the pewters, y’all remember when Footlocker would do the Friends and Family stuff for employees? I think it was 40% or 50% off. Pewters were the first time I asked an employee at footlocker if she could hook me up during the sale and she helped me out. Best thing is we are still friends to this day :pimp:

I beat them things into the ground man, wore them back when I had a motorcycle and everything :lol:
Ayeeee biker gang gang
I wore foams and Duncan’s when I used to ride too

Pewters were my favorite pair.... wore them everywhere. Made them my go to pair for about 2-3 years.... ran them into the ground too. Ended up balling in them for a few summers .... I miss them joints... MFGA

Notifications are definitely weird on NT recently. I've been missing everything on here. New to buying Foams, early as everyone else on loving Foams. This release is definitely off but not enough for me to sit out.

What are these EU sites y'all speak of other than Boston and END? 😂 Why yal mad and disappointed I'ma go ahead and cop. Wanted Royals since I first saw this ad as a kid. And now that they are no longer the ubiquitous quintessential hood shoe/hype beast shoe I'm down 😂. For a minute it seemed like Foams were sold as a package deal with boot cut True Religion jeans or a Bape full zip hoodie. No offense to any who styled them this way ✊🏿

Miss the half off at footlocker for friends and family. Especially earlier on before they started setting a cap employees had to stay under for the weekend. Those were the days.

Look at how good his 2017 looks! I guess I got a **** pair because I don’t have that spacing above the groves up top by the ankle collar

Back
Top Bottom