FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hold up.... does anyone have a pic of these compared to the Eggplants from this year? Not trying to kill the thread.... but I got a hunch it'll make us go "ewwwwww."

Hold up.... does anyone have a pic of these compared to the Eggplants from this year? Not trying to kill the thread.... but I got a hunch it'll make us go "ewwwwww."
I have both. No significant difference that I can tell. There is a side by side a few pages back from someone else.

Did someone say eggplants?!?!

Mannn I can’t stop rockin these ever since I got them in hand
IMG_2950.jpeg

Broke them out today for work.

Not gonna lie, these are comfy af. Sizing is TTS.

IMG_1138.jpeg
I thought this was cap at first. Comfortable?....🤔. Maybe. Comfy AF????
1000008705.gif
...nah. Can't be.

But after running errands all this afternoon and then catching up with the homies for a late lunch I must concur. These aren't standing in line react/fuel cell/boost comfortable. They don't have that kind of squish. But, they are definitely running errands comfortable. Surprising, especially for a 90s basketball shoe retro. Maybe recency bias but, I can feel the zoom more in these than the Eggplants.

Yeah I wore them for a 10 hour day in downtown LA and walked on Wilshire to grab a bite and walked back. And survived an earthquake today in these lol.

Feet feels good and TTS. Not snug or tight anywhere and definitely wide foot friendly if anyone is on the fringe.

Bruh the most uncomfortable recent release is the DT Max 96…them mfs are extra narrow and small and be having my feet in a chokehold.

Yeah I wore them for a 10 hour day in downtown LA and walked on Wilshire to grab a bite and walked back. And survived an earthquake today in these lol.

Feet feels good and TTS. Not snug or tight anywhere and definitely wide foot friendly if anyone is on the fringe.

Bruh the most uncomfortable recent release is the DT Max 96…them mfs are extra narrow and small and be having my feet in a chokehold.
yep sometimes im outside that long. And guess what happened after rocking my 2011 hoh lime foams. left sole starting to get unglued :lol:.

The 2024 Nike Air Foamposite One.......
Earthquake tested. Work place approved.
😂

I had to get rid of the DT Max. Its a grail but they are a terrible fit just as you said. I went TTS, half size up, and full size up and they were almost just as narrow at each size, just longer. Back in the day I would have just kept them and dealt with it but it ain't worth it. It's the first sneaker I drew as a kid and I used to remix the rips on the side to look like flames or lava or thunder. Some of my friends had me draw it in their notebook covers too.

I’ve never owned a foam prior to 2010, but 24 royal is noticeably the most comfortable I’ve owned.
This is only my second pair. So I was wondering if they were always this comfortable and I'm just new to this. The recent Eggplants felt like standard 90s basketball retros. They weren't uncomfortable but, they weren't remarkable because I don't remember noticing how they felt underfoot. The Royals are step in comfortable. It's definitely noticeable. Not plush, I don't want to overstate it. But if you wear Jordans and other 80s 90s basketball retros I think you'll notice.

No wonder it was so comfortable. I didn't know it had both a heel zoom and a full length zoom stacked on top of that.

I thought I was tripping why they were so comfortable out of the box. I knew they felt lighter too but I thought it was just in my head, but it's confirmed that they're lighter.

No wonder it was so comfortable. I didn't know it had both a heel zoom and a full length zoom stacked on top of that.

I thought I was tripping why they were so comfortable out of the box. I knew they felt lighter too but I thought it was just in my head, but it's confirmed that they're lighter.
They are confirmed to be softer too. As mentioned above I am curious as to how resilient they are compared to previous Foamposites. He did say he thinks the new polyurethane composition goes back to the Metallic Red Foams that released last summer. That would include the Eggplants I have and they are holding up fine so far. So maybe softer Foamposite isn't necessarily less durable or at least not to a large degree.....I hope 😂

correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't the older releases of the foam ones, it just had full length zoom, right?

When did they start stacking and adding a heel unit?

Back
Top Bottom