FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Need a Pewter retro

Still remember leaving the mall as hell after they sold out :lol:

1723087499362.png

A pewter retro would be great.

How many times have we gotten Coppers with no Pewter retro?

Need a Pewter retro

Still remember leaving the mall as hell after they sold out :lol:

1723087499362.png

You should have been up at the Blvd in Largo like myself and many others when they dropped champ. Everybody ate that day. I gotta check my receipt….they might have dropped these at midnight. I believe the ‘07 Royals did.

You should have been up at the Blvd in Largo like myself and many others when they dropped champ. Everybody ate that day. I gotta check my receipt….they might have dropped these at midnight. I believe the ‘07 Royals did.

I was living in Laurel at the time so I went to that mall while it closing down. I got a few joints in there cuz it would be kinda empty but not that day.

Comparison between 2017 and 2024, main difference is the outsole and tongue color

Didn't have the 2017s. Looking at this video I was surprised at how similar they were to the 2024s based on what's been said in here the past couple weeks. Being that these were made in homage to the original Ad rather than the actual release, I think that should excuse some if not most of the discrepancies.

Back
Top Bottom