FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yall think the DMV joints sit? really not trying to pay full price :lol:

Need them to also hurry up and do Pewters man

I mean I get it. People on the outside think DC and Baltimore are one and the same but it's 2 different worlds.
Definitely. Grambling St. legacy kids taught me that. DC cats was def on something different than dudes from Baltimore. But it ain’t no different when people outside of NY lump a Rochester or Jersey cat in with the 5 boroughs. Hell, even we’re different.

at the end of the day we all know ny showed the dmv (& the world) how to walk.

kids in the UK are saying they made AF1s hot.

the narrative will always change as time goes on. Unless we continue to educate these dmv children that their daddies were rocking new balance shoes and listening to Wale 🤢

at the end of the day we all know ny showed the dmv (& the world) how to walk.

kids in the UK are saying they made AF1s hot.

the narrative will always change as time goes on. Unless we continue to educate these dmv children that their daddies were rocking new balance shoes and listening to Wale 🤢

Delulu is not the solulu. Y’all got Timbs with jorts and AF1s tho.

You might want to leave the city once in a while, because that's pathetic.

Corny b. Why would someone be talking about the DMV unless they were going there for an extended period? Even then you would say I'm going to DC or Virginia. The term DMV was a local thing for that area that caught on because of social media. You can't seem to grasp that, and for some reason are on your high horse for knowing something so insignificant. Congrats.

It is interesting. I have connections in Baltimore, DC and Virginia for many years. I do not know when the term DMV was coined. I’d like to say first I heard of it was in the early 2010s

It is interesting. I have connections in Baltimore, DC and Virginia for many years. I do not know when the term DMV was coined. I’d like to say first I heard of it was in the early 2010s
I'm from Michigan and I heard it earlier than that but not much earlier. Early 2000s about when I heard that region referenced as the DMV. I remember distinctly because in Michigan we call the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) the Secretary of State (SOS). AFTER I learned that outside of Michigan people call it the DMV I heard people talk about going to THE DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) and thought they were talking about the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) and was confused as to why so many people were excited about going to get their tags or license renewed 😂. Then somebody educated my uneducated self. I wanna say it was Wale that gave me the "aha!" moment 😂.
1000008881.gif

1000008880.gif

In my humblest of opinions, I feel Foam heads in general are the most diva amongst all sneakerhead subgroups.

- Ya'll argue about which city was on the foam wave 1st - No one cares, except for foamheads.
- Ya'll argue about which city they were the most popular in - no one cares, except for foamheads.
- Only amongst the foamposite community is ones opinion validated, only by how long you've been buying foamposites, which constantly used as a disqualifier in this thread. (if you wasn't their in 97-02, than can u really call yourself a foamhead type of vibes)
- God forbid you don't get your foam release years and dates right.
- In this thread ya'll better know your style codes!!
- If you like or are content with the 2024 retro of the royal foams, YOU AINT A REAL FOAMHEAD!

In my humblest of opinions, I feel Foam heads in general are the most diva amongst all sneakerhead subgroups.

- Ya'll argue about which city was on the foam wave 1st - No one cares, except for foamheads.
- Ya'll argue about which city they were the most popular in - no one cares, except for foamheads.
- Only amongst the foamposite community is ones opinion validated, only by how long you've been buying foamposites, which constantly used as a disqualifier in this thread. (if you wasn't their in 97-02, than can u really call yourself a foamhead type of vibes)
- If you like or are content with the 2024 retro of the royal foams, YOU AINT A REAL FOAMHEAD!

As it should be :pimp:

But you literally just listed every release thread on NT :lol:

Last edited:

I think this is an East Coast thing. Y'all just argumentative over there. No chill whatsoever lol. Y'all gave us Donald Trump, Star, Howard Stern, Joe Budden, Steven A Smith, etc etc etc.....Yall will argue who breathes air the best and who sold the first loosie ever in history 🤣. And we love y'all for it. And yes I know I listed all NY people and did that on purpose because if NY wouldnt argue over Forces and Goadomes and Foams we'd all just accept that DMV did it first and move on with our lives 😂

I think this is an East Coast thing. Y'all just argumentative over there. No chill whatsoever lol. Y'all gave us Donald Trump, Star, Howard Stern, Joe Budden, Steven A Smith, etc etc etc.....Yall will argue who breathes air the best and who sold the first loosie ever in history 🤣. And we love y'all for it. And yes I know I listed all NY people and did that on purpose because if NY wouldnt argue over Forces and Goadomes and Foams we'd all just accept that DMV did it first and move on with our lives 😂

Thread took a turn

1724345083202.png

Back
Top Bottom