FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't hate them........................

wish the shade of olive was darker and the swoosh wasnt white

Hate the olives.

Greys still are clean in my book.
It's the boot inspired parts that have my attention
Hate the olives.

Greys still are clean in my book.

Meh... Boot inspired foams don't do anything for me.

You in Texas right? Yall wear boots there?
laugh.gif
I wear boots 70% of the wk/month/yr Lol so much so that I hate boots
sick.gif
, now shoe inspired boots is cool though

^^^ ah that's right. That military life :pimp:

I don't hate boot inspired shoes (I have a couple of AF1 duck boots) but I'd only purchase for the low like I did with the duck boots.

^^^ ah that's right. That military life
pimp.gif

I don't hate boot inspired shoes (I have a couple of AF1 duck boots) but I'd only purchase for the low like I did with the duck boots.
i copped some monao's for like $40 i think when i was working on my motorcycle license and i've never worn them bcuz i failed the class by falling off the bike, i'll prob go back this fall when it cools down, it's to hot to be in that class right now
mean.gif
 once i get my license and a bike i'll go with some shoe inspired boots as long as they're over the ankle

Last edited:
Olive is one of my favorite colors, boot inspired sneakers are a huge appeal for me, which is why the wheat foams are my favorite and these are better in my eyes. If they would have been the normal material I wouldn't like them as much.

^^^ ah that's right. That military life :pimp:

i copped some monao's for like $40 i think when i was working on my motorcycle license and i've never worn them bcuz i failed the class by falling off the bike, i'll prob go back this fall when it cools down, it's to hot to be in that class right now :smh:  once i get my license and a bike i'll go with some shoe inspired boots as long as they're over the ankle

Straight ballin!!!! The shifter pedal is too ferocious for me to be dropping $250+ on shoes for a motorcycle. I'd rather go legit bike boots at that point.

I love Foams too much to ride in. Never Jordan's. Some nikes and running shoes are pretty decent. Even the lows. Recent Kobes are pretty good imo.

Foams are garbage now. I don't care what anyone says. Jordan's and foams are nothing but hood rat bait these days (not saying everyone who wants them is one). What they've done to my all time favorite shoe is just disgusting.
there are nice foams that released...

but yeah most colorways are just bad

Back
Top Bottom