FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Since we're just pulling random olive colored shoes that aren't releasing out of our to give arbitrary comparisons to...
UNDFTD IVs > these.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'd give for ds undftd iv's
mean.gif
25k for a shoe you cannot wear.. im good!!!

UNDFTD 4s > Foams > 9s > the rest that don't matter.

It's funny because nobody really cared for the olive 9s until recently. Those things sat for $50 back in 2000 or so and dudes were dying the olive black.

It's funny because nobody really cared for the olive 9s until recently. Those things sat for $50 back in 2000 or so and dudes were dying the olive black.
Its funny that you're making blanket statements like no one was on the Olive 9s :wink: (sound familiar? :lol:) I remember I wanted them in high school when I saw my boy David wearing em but my mom was not paying Jordan prices, guessing that was the 2000 release you speak of.

Its funny that you're making blanket statements like no one was on the Olive 9s :wink: (sound familiar? :lol:) I remember I wanted them in high school when I saw my boy David wearing em but my mom was not paying Jordan prices, guessing that was the 2000 release you speak of.

I guess you can call it a blanket statement since you are trying to apply apples and oranges to a previous statement of mine but the majority definitely weren't on those back then. I guess you were a small child back then so you might not have remembered or didn't have any say. Moms could have gotten you them for the stupid low.

Last edited:
i remember i brought the cool grey 9s and then i realized after a couple wears that i didn't like 9s, i'll stick with foams, AJXII and EXTs and the random shoe hear and there, next yr will be expensive for me

Nobody wanted olive 9s before the most recent retro and this is coming from someone that loves 9s and has pretty much every colorway.  There were a lot of shoes that sold out in 2012 that would sit on shelves now.

i remember i brought the cool grey 9s and then i realized after a couple wears that i didn't like 9s, i'll stick with foams, AJXII and EXTs and the random shoe hear and there, next yr will be expensive for me
Cool Greys aren't a great colorway, the only reason I even have a pair is because I got them on discount.

Last edited:
I guess you can call it a blanket statement since you are trying to apply apples and oranges to a previous statement of mine but the majority definitely weren't on those back then. I guess you were a small child back then so you might not have remembered or didn't have any say. Moms could have gotten you them for the stupid low.
Yes, I was a small child in the 9th grade without a job to pay for Jordans. :lol: apples to oranges huh? If you say so.

Nobody wanted olive 9s before the most recent retro and this is coming from someone that loves 9s and has pretty much every colorway.  There were a lot of shoes that sold out in 2012 that would sit on shelves now.
I wanted em, not a fan Jordan 9s but the olives and cool greys were dope to me in high school.

size 9 on ebay right now for 10k, which imho is a far cry from 25k
stil too much for a pair of shoes..

Things you can do with 10k

2 or 3 pairs of air yeezy's

3 5k REtina Imac's

4 Retina Macbook Pro's

A downpayment on a house (minus LA DC Miami and NYC)

a good investment amount into someones business

a pair of chocolate pro's, galaxies,db and oregons and still have alot of cash left over..

etc etc etc etc 

Like i said before.. i aint too big on that 4. id go ua all day if i wanted that cw.. id get clowned but save thousands..lol

stil too much for a pair of shoes..

Things you can do with 10k
2 or 3 pairs of air yeezy's
3 5k REtina Imac's
4 Retina Macbook Pro's
A downpayment on a house (minus LA DC Miami and NYC)
a good investment amount into someones business
a pair of chocolate pro's, galaxies,db and oregons and still have alot of cash left over..

etc etc etc etc 

Like i said before.. i aint too big on that 4. id go ua all day if i wanted that cw.. id get clowned but save thousands..lol
:lol: damn its crazy to think that a MacBook is cheaper than Yeezys.

Woah I'ma let y'all have the olive debate, but speaking on the olives being boot inspired foams the other boot inspired foams "wheat" or "timb" foams pale in comparison to the flax af1 mid from last year imo

Back
Top Bottom