FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

yea and resell is around like 300 for the olives too. there's a few 9s that can be had for 200 or less
God damn! are people actually paying that? 
laugh.gif

I just looked and flight club is selling them for $500 
roll.gif
  wow

What happened to knicks and volts on FTA / FTL? They had fsr's a few days ago and now they've dissapeared?!? Did they mark thrm down to $100 or what am i missing???

Got the notification of foams restocking on the app. Assumed it was a glitch and noticed the Reds popped up. So I caved and grabbed a pair finally

Had the other 2 already

Easy cop on all 3 foams. These must be leftovers from overseas.

My only miss this year on SNKRS are the chromeposites.

GF outside of the chromes are the top release so far this year imho.  And they kill the chromes because u don't have to walk on egg shells when you wear them 

Man I'm so bummed. I went to the Nike outlet in dolphin mall Miami to purchase some nike socks and to my left as I enter the store I noticed they had the sharpie pack behind the counter. Now I won't lie I kind of was hoping that they would have had that box set because about a couple weeks ago I read somewhere that Big J ran into a pair from an outlet for $300. So I asked a girl for the price and the dude next to the shoes interrupted and said $500hunded I was like no way, come on your an outlet store. So I thought maybe he said that price because he was holding it for himself or a friend so after I picked up my socks to go make a purchase I asked him to let me check them out and if he would ring them up so that I could see how much the price is with tax. So before I reveal the price I did notice a couple of flaws on the penny 1 visibly being for some reason parts of the foams had little bubbles on them weird I know and the penny 6 I I'll be quite frank and honest I didn't care much for them to check. But with flaws and all that price was for sure $500. Big j your a lucky dog

Back
Top Bottom