FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man I'm so bummed. I went to the Nike outlet in dolphin mall Miami to purchase some nike socks and to my left as I enter the store I noticed they had the sharpie pack behind the counter. Now I won't lie I kind of was hoping that they would have had that box set because about a couple weeks ago I read somewhere that Big J ran into a pair from an outlet for $300. So I asked a girl for the price and the dude next to the shoes interrupted and said $500hunded I was like no way, come on your an outlet store. So I thought maybe he said that price because he was holding it for himself or a friend so after I picked up my socks to go make a purchase I asked him to let me check them out and if he would ring them up so that I could see how much the price is with tax. So before I reveal the price I did notice a couple of flaws on the penny 1 visibly being for some reason parts of the foams had little bubbles on them weird I know and the penny 6 I I'll be quite frank and honest I didn't care much for them to check. But with flaws and all that price was for sure $500. Big j your a lucky dog

Price was $500 at my outlet.
I ended up paying $350 plus tax because it was friends and family weekend.

I held out on the pack and I'm glad I did. I only wanted the foams and was able to get them for $275 shipped. I was also able to get the shooting stars foams for $250. View media item 1683789

Hopefully dude ships em, alot of flakers on ebay. They don't ship if they don't get the price they want
just give bad feedback and keep it moving pretty much. sucks but hey, there's always fubu

Hey bros you can finance shoes on Flight Club now. So all those expensive Foams you might have missed can be yours today! Ha ha ha

What the hell has collecting sneakers come to. My god man folks gonna be out here ruining their credit over some Nikes. Making monthly payments. Smh

Hey bros you can finance shoes on Flight Club now. So all those expensive Foams you might have missed can be yours today! Ha ha ha

What the hell has collecting sneakers come to. My god man folks gonna be out here ruining their credit over some Nikes. Making monthly payments. Smh

You sound clueless. People have financed things for eternity.

An people have ruined credit financing things for eternity. What did I say that was wrong? I simply said some people will mess up their credit through this like anything else.

You don't actually think every single financed sneaker will be paid off smoothly do you? It would be clueless to think that.

Last edited:

An people have ruined credit financing things for eternity. What did I say that was wrong? I simply said some people will mess up their credit through this like anything else.

You don't actually think every single financed sneaker will be paid off smoothly do you? That would be clueless to think that.

The whole rant about what collecting has come to. You act like dudes haven't been putting shoes on credit already. Financing at FC is no different for the consumer and is just another avenue for FC to make money which makes no impact for us. Therefore it doesn't matter.

I've never once in my life heard of ANYONE paying a monthly bill on shoes. Not once. Who are the retailers who provide such a service? You can't go into any chain store and finance anything. Please let me know where they do this at?

You don't actually think every single financed sneaker will be paid off smoothly do you? That would be clueless to think that.
Of course it will, what the hell is wrong with you? People that can't afford +1000 dollar shoes are usually financially responsible people that make sound decisions when it comes to purchases... plus financing a pair of Foamposites is a great thing to have on your credit report when you go to get that new home loan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never once in my life heard of ANYONE paying a monthly bill on shoes. Not once. Who are the retailers who provide such a service? You can't go into any chain store and finance anything. Please let me know where they do this at?

It's called a credit card.

It's called a credit card.

When I use my credit card I pay the full amount on the spot. I'm asking you who pays monthly on sneakers? Who gets a $100 bill on $1000 shoes every month?

Two totally different things. In no way are they similar. Hence my what's this sneaker collecting thing coming to. The homie SK8 doesn't post outside of showcase but I'm sure he could explain this better then me. I found out through him.

Last edited:
Fragment 1s FC wants $123 and change monthly. For Mags over $400 a month. I can easily see someone slipping on those payments. FC only has 3,6 and 12 month plans available. 10-30% APR based off credit score.

Last edited:
:lol: Mags are more than my truck after I refinanced last year.

Keep in mind the age and mindset of someone who wants/needs to finance shoes. This can get ugly in a hurry for some. Others will use it to build their credit score. It can work either way.

Back
Top Bottom