FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
White upper=more like the og. So what's the problem?

Icy soles= will look better after wearing them multiple times bc they won't yellow as easy. I love the way this shoe is looking.

This. Plus we haven't even gotten official pics yet. Dudes are overreacting x10000. I mean, now dudes comparing the 09/10s like that shade was even a possibility considering the info we've gotten?

They did the last retro perfect. Don't care if they weren't like the ogs.
Need that pearl finish or it's an easy pass.

Now i can laugh at people talking about icey soles like they used to talk about me keping my soles icey...

OH the IRONY!!!

Bring out the meme's..lol

If these are the one releasing on the pack.... i ll glady split n tke the hawks.... (hope they dnt butcher those)

Damn hw difficult is it to reproduce em the og way?!

Still have my 02's so I'm good.

Strongly considering those Black Guccis but my chick going to kill me if I buy this Galaxy S6 and more sneakers when I told her I was trying to stop with the sneaker crap :smh:

Oh what to do what to do...

I don't care if the pack isn't $500 or even if it's $350 or whatever I'm done with this pack **** unless it's two kicks I really want.

I don't care as long as they release the Chris Webbers properly I could give a rats *** what they do.

White Duncans Def more rare than the silver.i have seen nobody ever wear my white duncanmax.Im glad these pearls are finally the og white sugar ray wore in HGG.

Strongly considering those Black Guccis but my chick going to kill me if I buy this Galaxy S6 and more sneakers when I told her I was trying to stop with the sneaker crap
mean.gif

I don't care if the pack isn't $500 or even if it's $350 or whatever I'm done with this pack **** unless it's two kicks I really want.

I don't care as long as they release the Chris Webbers properly I could give a rats *** what they do.
i'm hoping this is atleast your fiance that you've made this "commitment" to otherwise i hope your doing it bcuz you want to and you're only using her as an excuse, anyways here's shoe advise to deal with your significant other.....buy them something they like and they're less likely to comment bcuz your sharing the wealth, if you only bring you something expensive home, your being selfish in their minds, buy her a purse or some shoes anything that say's hey i got these foams, but it's not about me it's about you here's that "insert gift" that you were looking at/wanted

The shape does look off around the nubuck areas. I'm calling "early" pair but fully expecting that shoe to generally be the one Nike releases but MAYBE with the red accents but doubtful

Old heads who were around back then complained the 09's weren't white. People went on and on about that. It was really annoying, especially considering they're one of the best colorways of the past eight years :smh:
Now we have newbies complaining because they aren't champagne white like the OG's from 09' :lol:

And this is why I can't even look at foams with the same reverence anymore. :smh:

Strongly considering those Black Guccis but my chick going to kill me if I buy this Galaxy S6 and more sneakers when I told her I was trying to stop with the sneaker crap :smh:

i'm hoping this is atleast your fiance that you've made this "commitment" to otherwise i hope your doing it bcuz you want to and you're only using her as an excuse, anyways here's shoe advise to deal with your significant other.....buy them something they like and they're less likely to comment bcuz your sharing the wealth, if you only bring you something expensive home, your being selfish in their minds, buy her a purse or some shoes anything that say's hey i got these foams, but it's not about me it's about you here's that "insert gift" that you were looking at/wanted

It's the wife...

We are in the process of buying a house but I keep wanting unnecessary stuff :smh:

She never told me not to buy kicks she knew that was my hobby but since we were saving for a house I decided to cut out all the other crap.

She got mad that I want to sell off my collection :lol:

She cool, but thanks for the advice she's not really into too many things just her career school and she wants kids and a house mainly.

It's the wife...

We are in the process of buying a house but I keep wanting unnecessary stuff :smh:

She never told me not to buy kicks she knew that was my hobby but since we were saving for a house I decided to cut out all the other crap.

She cool, but thanks for the advice she's not really into too many things just her career school and she wants kids and a house mainly.
well then whatever, sounds like you can still have your hobby, just be more decisive

Strongly considering those Black Guccis but my chick going to kill me if I buy this Galaxy S6 and more sneakers when I told her I was trying to stop with the sneaker crap
mean.gif

It's the wife...

We are in the process of buying a house but I keep wanting unnecessary stuff
mean.gif

She got mad that I want to sell off my collection
laugh.gif

i feel you that's a tough situation but it sounds like you're doing the right thing the house will afford you more room for your hobby
pimp.gif

It's the wife...

well then whatever, sounds like you can still have your hobby, just be more decisive

Yeah definitely I or she never said I still can't have this hobby I just don't want it anymore honestly. Besides certain releases I still waiting on I don't really care for kicks like that anymore, but the more I follow releases and certain models when things release I like them lol but I'm trying to stop because I want to.

It's the wife...

i feel you that's a tough situation but it sounds like you're doing the right thing the house will afford you more room for your hobby :pimp:

That's the thing I don't want anymore room I don't want to be into kicks anymore except for a few releases but when I follow threads and models I eventually want some colorways lol

Nowadays I buy more for function instead of style and nostalgia so I mostly mess with like the new air maxes and whatever else is comfortable and I don't have to jump through hoops and all that to acquire.

What this hobby has become is what pushed me away the most though.

Those duncans retrod like 2-3 years ago. No need for another one. Actually just replaced my pair this week.

View media item 1689829

I love the look of those Duncan's but wearing them is just unbearable. I still have mine DS, I tried them on in my house, but they are so clunky and heavy I can't seem to bring myself to want to wear them outside. I see why they aren't that popular.

If someone posted they bought those "Pearls" early everyone would clown them for buying fakes. But someone post a pic of the same shoe, ppl grab pitchforks and shotguns. Because of the color of the sole and no red accents and the shoe is to white.... The mind bobbles on NT at times

Ps I picked up a replacement pair for my flightposite IIIs a couple of months ago. Still bouncy but def on the fragile end.

View media item 1689855

Man, you've been finding some gems in your size. Good look finding any of that in a 13! lol

I wore my FP3's a few months ago and I can also see them slowly start to fall apart. The bounce on the 3's is incredible. Gonna suck when they retro em and they're gonna feel like the Nike Zoom Rookie :\

I do not understand why they wouldn't just call those something else than ******* with people and saying the Pearls are coming back.

Hoping those are a consolation color way for those who can't get the actual Pearls. This is buffoonery to the highest degree.

Anyways, I saw some "Hologram" foambs float cross my TL today that looked crazy. When do they drop?

The new Pearls are cool I guess

Damb near every pair has been slightly different

They remind me of Penny's PE One too,

Back
Top Bottom