FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Gold or Yeezy Foams?

Having trouble deciding between the 2 ... Have someone willing to trade me, I just can't decide which to get

If you like both and neither would require you to add anything out of pocket, I would suggest the Laser Crimson joints simply because they have a higher "value."

As in, it would cost you less to go buy the Gold pair later than it would to do it with the other pair should you decide that you want both after all.

bigj505 bigj505 really tho... You wax your floors right before each pic you take??
I couldn't keep my wood floor that fresh even if I tried.

I don't think I've cleaned other than wash clothes or dishes in a few years but I know we def don't wax like that. My daughters too lazy for that and it's her job to sweep the floor.

YEAH WITH MY SWOOSH DISCOUNT :lol:
7157501_1007.jpg

I dont really mind "packs" but im not buying no damn pack unless I want both shoes. I bought the shooting stars pack and sold the deadweight and that'll be the last pack I buy where i don't want both. I wanted the pearls but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Hmmm.. Nike.... how about 2 dope shoes in a pack??????? Naw that is crazy!!!

News of the pearls n holograms releasing has taken over the thread!! No hype for the gucci foams? Good hoping its a easy cop since no one is talking about dem!

I don't get the issue with this pack. It's 2 OG CWs of great shoes and at a decent price. If they keep putting 2 classic Nikes together in proper CWs then I hope they continue doing this. Makes it easier for me to get Foams seeing all those bent out of shape over the Hawks.

Merry Christmas from Nike to me!
I'm with you brah! This pack is straight flames to me. I consider the hawk flights classics. And I can't complain with that $385 price tag. Hopefully it'll be easy copping. 

I'm with you brah! This pack is straight flames to me. I consider the hawk flights classics. And I can't complain with that $385 price tag. Hopefully it'll be easy copping. 
Word I'm happy to finally be able to own the hawk flights. When I heard they were coming out this year I got hella hyped :pimp:

Thinking about selling my worn once shooting stars in 10.5. How much do you guys think I can get? They're just too tight I needed an 11

Yall really be making me think my floors are something special :lol:
I'd be more than happy with a flightposite I college pack. Nike never retrod the white flightposites and we deserve the UMD and Duke colors :lol:

that would be an amazing pack!

I would hate this pack if it was 500, since it isn't and you would have to pay anywhere from 300 to 350 for the pearls via resale I am just going to cop the pack.  The Flights will become $35 to $85 beaters, I can live with that. 

I'm not 100% sure but I think the OG pair had a pearl tint. They only came out in kids sizes and have yet to retro. The white black pair a few years ago was a new CW. Weren't even close to the OG kids pairs.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the OG pair had a pearl tint. They only came out in kids sizes and have yet to retro. The white black pair a few years ago was a new CW. Weren't even close to the OG kids pairs.

Pretty sure OG duncans were only the silver ones and the black ones. I wish I remember what the official names of the kids sizes were. I actually had them :lol:

There was 3 CWs. Silver and black came out in both men's and kids. The third was basically the silver CW but instead of silver they were pearl white. Had all the same accents of the silver CW with the blue and black in the same places.

Edit: I think the accent color could have been teal instead of blue actually. Take that with a grain of salt though. I'm 100% sure there was 3 original CWs of that Foam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom