FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Doesnt matter cuz Amsterdam probably doesnt have them regardless lol. If he does they are only "on ice" cuz they arent his size and he just bought them to take pics and look like an OG collector.

Could never get down with the Total Maxes 
sick.gif

There was 3 CWs. Silver and black came out in both men's and kids. The third was basically the silver CW but instead of silver they were pearl white. Had all the same accents of the silver CW with the blue and black in the same places.

Edit: I think the accent color could have been teal instead of blue actually. Take that with a grain of salt though. I'm 100% sure there was 3 original CWs of that Foam.

I thought the white ones never released. They were a PE that was altered when they retrod in the white form.

I thought the white ones never released. They were a PE that was altered when they retrod in the white form.

They did indeed. There were 2 or 3 kids in my middle school with em. It's really hard if not impossible to find pics of them because collecting wasn't like it is now and being GS sizes only I doubt many DS pairs exist.

If dude has them then I'd really like to see pics. Not to prove he does or doesn't but to see a lost Foam treasure from years past...

Man we gotta have a talk. You've been saying some wild things lately and I'm worried because I know your better then this. Smh
laugh.gif
 The only pair I've even slightly liked was the wheat pair and that's just because I've always been a fan of brown shoes for as long as I can remember but they're still just an incredibly ugly shoe in my eyes. 

They did indeed. There were 2 or 3 kids in my middle school with em. It's really hard if not impossible to find pics of them because collecting wasn't like it is now and being GS sizes only I doubt many DS pairs exist.

If dude has them then I'd really like to see pics. Not to prove he does or doesn't but to see a lost Foam treasure from years past...

Repped and agreed.

i like those white and icey icey foams but in no way im calling them pearls.. thats a new cw

If those are pearls the color is way off and sole as well. Those are gonna look like trash after a few wears.

Glad my 09 pearls are in excellent shape. I was trying to talk myself out of having to buy them again. NIKE made it an easy pass

White upper=more like the og. So what's the problem?

Icy soles= will look better after wearing them multiple times bc they won't yellow as easy. I love the way this shoe is looking.

Damn, want those black pros with the gum soles but the upper looks so similar to the black crimson pros, don't know if I can justify the retail in my closet. Maybe if I ever get lucky down the road for under retail. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom