FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just saw these in person. They chill but I'm still pump faking

Its a great color bro you might regret it later
the gucci's are one of the best in the past 3 years.

But this year alone has had some good foams.

But yeah foams dont sell like they did back in 2012

Last edited:
Just saw these in person. They chill but I'm still pump faking

Its a great color bro you might regret it later
the gucci's are one of the best in the past 3 years.

This year alone has had some good foams.

But yeah foams dont sell like they did back in 2012

Ehhhh I'm not really tripping on them but I would have probably purchased if I didn't have the stealths.

Will change my tune if I can use this $20 coupon at Footaction :lol:

Lol why shoes always sellin out online but they go on sale in the stores something just don't add up

Last edited:
Ehhhh I'm not really tripping on them but I would have probably purchased if I didn't have the stealths.

Will change my tune if I can use this $20 coupon at Footaction
laugh.gif
free ship no tax i copped 

1. People are lazy and would rather the shoe come to them.
2. Some areas don't have access or much stock of a particular shoe.
3. See #1.
Or...

4. People work (especially on a Friday). Don't have time to go to stores for raffles, etc.

If anybody is interested. Don't know if been mentioned yet, but...

Knicks: 7.5-9, 10-11, 12, 13 - $199.99

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...orange/blue/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Volts: 7.5-12, 13 - $206.99

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:171028/sku:24041700/

1. People are lazy and would rather the shoe come to them.
2. Some areas don't have access or much stock of a particular shoe.
3. See #1.
Or...

4. People work (especially on a Friday). Don't have time to go to stores for raffles, etc.
And that would be me, getting up at 2am and working 10hrs days.. Screw that raffle nonsense etc... Life is a lot easier with the net

And that would be me, getting up at 2am and working 10hrs days.. Screw that raffle nonsense etc... Life is a lot easier with the net
Same here. I don't work the kind of hours you do. But I drive 40 miles round trip in Atlanta traffic5 days a week and now Saturday game days.

No way I'm getting out of traffic to get a ticket and get back in traffic. I'm already in the car for 1.5 hours or more depending on how many accidents on the road.

I have the flexibility to go get raffles but I generally don't do them cause I don't care enough

Strolled into niketown seattle and got a size 10 around noon. They are so dope. Go ahead and crucify me but I think they're my favorite foams. Then again, I like the gold foams more than the chromeposites, lol.

plus youre in the bay so its only really two malls. University (which i wouldnt be going to ) and International Plaza (which is super rich.. seen bentleys in the mall for sale..lol)

Back
Top Bottom