FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I got my GF today, i was on some other ish because these joints are beyond worth it....I  love how the red accents pull the whole shoe together .. Not missing the Golds at all now

My Gone Fishings have officially made it into the daily beater rotation... probably gonna have to dye the sole red soon, they're already turning brown on the bottom... sides will be following soon.

Quick Pshop. If they look like this....then maybe. 
View media item 1686913
 or 
View media item 1686920
Yellow soles tho!

y7pgM3J.gif

But knowing nike, they'll give you a purple suede foam and call it wutang foams based of the color hints of the 36 chambers album

Both of those pairs are gorgeous.

So the holograms will be a regular release? Not limited to 54 pairs? I'll try to get those, really like them.

Im ready for the WU foams, just found my Rocksmith shirt with all the members names.. Like those beatles shirts John Paul etc.....

Im ready for the WU foams, just found my Rocksmith shirt with all the members names.. Like those beatles shirts John Paul etc.....
was wu big in the bay area back in the days?

Only to us few who like New York rap, back then it was DeathRow. Luke JT Money.. Splatt Pack.... What y'all know them boyz.Splatt Pack made a classic over keep ya head up. But mostly Fl bass and Geto Boyz and gangsta music... And of course anything slowed down

so anything black and yellow is a wu collab..

personally i agree that the foams are some of the ugliest shoes EVER,

hopefully they dont put the emblem on this turd.

Last edited:
Only to us few who like New York rap, back then it was DeathRow. Luke JT Money.. Splatt Pack.... What y'all know them boyz.Splatt Pack made a classic over keep ya head up. But mostly Fl bass and Geto Boyz and gangsta music... And of course anything slowed down
Luke and JT money... I know bout the FL music.. Tampa Tony.. Rated R.. where is he now? and yeah.. yall play anything SLOWED DOWN!!

that print makes a huge difference to me.
I agree with this, the print adds a little extra. I'll definitely be trying for a pair. Hopefully like the gone fishing foams I'll be able to find them a few days after release at my local NT.

Back
Top Bottom