FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
yep.. this.. even chicks be talkin bout foams like they know the history.. im like.. whats the first foam you bought.. they are like.. the elephant print pink pros.. and fruity pebbles..
over here bringing me back to my childhood. I remember walking into buying them. Played ball back then and my mom went nuts when she realized they were $180

may the sneaker gods be with us.  i only ordered another pair cause my shoe palace pair is pretty bad

Thanks Man

quick question people that receive their pairs from beast bay, does it come double boxed? 

Update-UnDS'd mine and wore them alllllll day! Drove in them and everything! Barbershop, picked up son from hoop practice, high school basketball game, then Salt Grass for chuck wagon cheese fries and an average steak! No peeling or cracking! Just 2 smudges that I wiped away with a soft cloth. I'll let you know about wear #2...probably in April :wink:

Update-UnDS'd mine and wore them alllllll day! Drove in them and everything! Barbershop, picked up son from hoop practice, high school basketball game, then Salt Grass for chuck wagon cheese fries and an average steak! No peeling or cracking! Just 2 smudges that I wiped away with a soft cloth. I'll let you know about wear #2...probably in April :wink:

Good to hear! gives me hope that these aren't as fragile as we make it out to be. I'm trying to be optimistic abou it. Please keep us posted on the next wear lol.

Last edited:
dang it i missed an eastbay restock, i love these blue mirrors, have to double up but only for retail

The price on the blue mirrors is 275,right? I guess I never really paid attention when I got my pair [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Operation Double Dip is on hold for awhile, my gypsy heart as me looking for some GoldieLocks foams... That combo of black and gold just does something to me
wink.gif
devil.gif

Im about to wear mines out today. Been thinking too much about how theyll hold up and im ready to find out... its time to take em for a test drive...ill let yall know the results and post pics if any damage happens.

Im about to wear mines out today. Been thinking too much about how theyll hold up and im ready to find out... its time to take em for a test drive...ill let yall know the results and post pics if any damage happens.
good luck dude. No way I could get away with wearing them. Between traveling, snow/ice, mine would be tore up.

Just copped a class of 97 pack off Eastbay. Still had a 10.5 left but sold out of sz. 11. Copped for $384 shipped and no tax. Saved $30.00 on taxes alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom