FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

i think they may have been the most normal thing you've ever said ^^ @GamerG  
laugh.gif
lol i always say normal stuff

Caros won't be a day 1 purchase for me :smh:
They're dope but there is too much going on in February for me to grab them on release day. And I didn't plan on grabbing these royals or shooting stars either.

Yes I've grabbed a few items recently also. Doubt they will cost much more than retail later on so I'll cross that bridge later. I don't wear much baby blue to be honest. These terps foams I'm getting >>> unc foams :evil:

Last edited:
Yes I've grabbed a few items recently also. Doubt they will cost much more than retail later on so I'll cross that bridge later. I don't wear much baby blue to be honest. These terps foams I'm getting >>> unc foams :evil:
Baby blue isn't a favorite of mine either but they are foams so it's different. But yea the terps are a day one cop for me as well.

Baby blue isn't a favorite of mine either but they are foams so it's different. But yea the terps are a day one cop for me as well.

Just came in. Very good condition. Paid $170 shipped but got $15 in eBay bucks from the purchase due to the 4x promo they were running.

View media item 1879993

I love those eBay promos for eBay bux. I just wish they could accumulate and not expire so fast since I don't eBay all that much..

I love those eBay promos for eBay bux. I just wish they could accumulate and not expire so fast since I don't eBay all that much..

Should have seen me when they had 5x eBay bucks and gave me a 10% coupon code at the same time :lol:

That blizzard comment really wasn't call for
mean.gif

And no the white henny isn't DS, only comes out for special occasions
lol krete always comes with the techicals..lol 

how much you get your henn whites for.. i feel like im getting ripped off by paying 50 for a bottle.

That blizzard comment really wasn't call for :smh:

And no the white henny isn't DS, only comes out for special occasions

He was just trying to find another way to troll me. Says the same thing to me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

My co worker does the cruise thing every yr, she gets it for me for like 40 or 45$.... The bottle in my pics, I got from her friend for 45 about 6 months ago.... I'm not a big drinker so alcohol last me a long time.....

My coworker is a hunter in his 50s dude saw my camo pros and want me to find him a pair, dude said I'm going to be the only white dude hunting with camo nikes....

Yea i have a grip of ebay bux that expire at the end of this month. About $55. I have nothing iwant to buy.... im thinking of copping a Gift card to anywhere or a Shell gas card or something, but i dont get why GCs sell so close to face value or even over :smh: people buy $50 gc's for 49.78 smh

He was just trying to find another way to troll me. Says the same thing to me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....
so because i suggested that you reset your metal reds to factory conditions that is an over (loop)? they would look good that way.

My co worker does the cruise thing every yr, she gets it for me for like 40 or 45$.... The bottle in my pics, I got from her friend for 45 about 6 months ago.... I'm not a big drinker so alcohol last me a long time.....

My coworker is a hunter in his 50s dude saw my camo pros and want me to find him a pair, dude said I'm going to be the only white dude hunting with camo nikes....
thats whatsu pfor both ends

Back
Top Bottom