FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yas they are the metallics. :wink:
View media item 1878507Yep. You already had em? Old pic btw, but I think these would cause havoc if they were released again. Well down here. Had to run up a escalator the wrong way for my pair.

i actually had 2 pairs but i downsided a lot when i was buying a house and the subsequent months after we moved in. you may see me saying i have foams you think i used to have as i have been going back and buying pairs i miss.

Yas they are the metallics. :wink:
View media item 1878507Yep. You already had em? Old pic btw, but I think these would cause havoc if they were released again. Well down here. Had to run up a escalator the wrong way for my pair.

i actually had 2 pairs but i downsided a lot when i was buying a house and the subsequent months after we moved in. you may see me saying i have foams you think i used to have as i have been going back and buying pairs i miss.

Congrats J. Red metallics are piff. Took me two years to track down a pair I was willing to pay for. Blue Mirrors done shot to the top of my list of foams tho. I just love em.

@caleb4god thx. ive just been lurking ebay, trying to see what they sell for and in what condition. always loved them for sure. and yea, the blue chromes are straight fire. im really debating on keeping all 3 instead of returning the defective pair.

The Carolina blue foams look fuego, but buying the "Rush Blue" Air Cruz and Air Jordan IV retro "Cement" in Feb. Oh and the masters drop end of Feb.
The only thing that matters, the Master 12s are alright but I would wear the White and French Blue 12s more.  Also the Black and Red 12s are possibly releasing also.

Feb is gonna be a crazy month for releases,

Carolina pair looks clean but its a pass, Nice pickup on the Metallic Reds, one of the best cw's imo

Happened to me before. I don't know how but the box was probably damaged too much so they toss it and give you cardboard.

At the end of the day tho, you got them for retail and you don't wear the box. You wear the shoes.
Yea i agree, but i don't expect this from a retailer, maybe from an idiot on ebay...and if there was an issue they could contact me. even in the aftermath they haven't attempted to make it right. Just "send it back"...smh

The Carolina blue foams look fuego, but buying the "Rush Blue" Air Cruz and Air Jordan IV retro "Cement" in Feb. Oh and the masters drop end of Feb.
The only thing that matters, the Master 12s are alright but I would wear the White and French Blue 12s more.  Also the Black and Red 12s are possibly releasing also.
nope, i wear my blue jordans signifcantly less than my red or non primary/secondary colors XIIs, idk if that even make sense
embarassed.gif
 also i get to skip the french blues since my '03 pr is fine looks like i only have to pick up half the XIIs coming out this yr, i'm just hoping for a suede red foam for this yrs

Happened to me before. I don't know how but the box was probably damaged too much so they toss it and give you cardboard.

At the end of the day tho, you got them for retail and you don't wear the box. You wear the shoes.
Yea i agree, but i don't expect this from a retailer, maybe from an idiot on ebay...and if there was an issue they could contact me. even in the aftermath they haven't attempted to make it right. Just "send it back"...smh

Honestly, tho rare, Nike.com does this too. I got charcoal 9s in a generic box years ago.

Honestly, tho rare, Nike.com does this too. I got charcoal 9s in a generic box years ago.
It happened to me before when I ordered some shoes for my nephew from Footlocker. I think his pair was shipped from one the retail stores.

Got to love Eastbay, I was all happy that I was going to get pearl foams from the class of 97 pack, but when I open the shipping box it was the sharpie pack :smh:

Last edited:

generic orange Nike box? can't remember what shoe but think it was a year of the 6 someone got one and started getting paranoid that they got fakes from Nike lol

generic orange Nike box? can't remember what shoe but think it was a year of the 6 someone got one and started getting paranoid that they got fakes from Nike lol

Yea it wasn't a Jordan box but it had the correct label on it.

It's tax and budget seaaon. How many have recently had this convo about your sneaker spending? Especially if you copped blue mirror foams and the 97 pack like this fool! Lord knows I'm guilty of the 97 pack!!! :smh: :smokin

View media item 1879220
Blackish is one of the best shows on TV

Back
Top Bottom