FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Is it me or has Nike and their shipping efficiency sort of slacked off? They send out order confirmations pretty quickly, but the shipping confirmations have very subpar since the 72-10 release in my humble opinion.

Is it me or has Nike and their shipping efficiency sort of slacked off? They send out order confirmations pretty quickly, but the shipping confirmations have very subpar since the 72-10 release in my humble opinion.
They were very slow on the Masters, however I got my shipping conf Friday for the foams

plats disappeared from NDC... 
nerd.gif
      and showing as sold out on SNKRS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nike..

Last edited:
Attaching Von Dooms name to such a poorly executed concept was blasphemy. Just like the movie they nailed the Fantastic 4 sneakers but failed on Doom. I hate that Foam CW because of the name alone.
I could even understand the "Spiderman" Foamposites but those they could have named the "Black Panther" or "Venom".

ROFLMAO
Wait, we dislike shoes based on the name?
Thats enough NT for the day brehs

Yes. I have DOOM tatted across my hand right below my knuckles. My dream job is to write the Fantastic 4 for Marvel Comics. Nike had a chance to combine my favorite character and one of my favorite sneakers and failed. I hate the shoe based off name alone. Silly reason I know but it is what it is.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable release schedule for Foam 1's for 2016!?

I've looked all over the Internet and the info seems to be scattered at best!?

Thanks in advance!!! Reps will be handed out [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Is like that guys!? Dang...

It's a lot different in here than the Jordan forums.

Back
Top Bottom