FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Is the packaging going to cost more? Surprised LA isn't getting any love since we have a scrimmage down here on sunday

2/2 with my July wants so far with the Uptempos and the Vs..

The Foams were my 3rd want somewhat.. still debating... the pic with that packaging is nice

Still debating

No, it was free. Copped my first foams today there and got lucky with the draw - came up on the limited case and pins too. Not bad. Employee told me inventory changes throughout the day, each day based on what sells. Good thing I registered for all 3 days.

No, it was free. Copped my first foams today there and got lucky with the draw - came up on the limited case and pins too. Not bad. Employee told me inventory changes throughout the day, each day based on what sells. Good thing I registered for all 3 days.
Did they just give you the case or charge you for it? How are they doing the igoudala am1?

I was going to send someone up there tomorrow but it's all sold out. Or can you just walk in?

If you buy the foams, they come with an envelope saying whether not you get the limited case or not. No extra charge.

As for the iggy's, it's a random draw if you buy a pair off the wall. The models on the wall vary by time and day. I saw USA XXXIs, metallic 5s, grey foams, wmns flyknit maxes. I copped my foams and figured I'd save my money for checking out the next two days.

free golden air t shirt. White tee with gold foil lettering. My case came with a foamposite hat too.

They gave me a choice for the hat - red with sewn logo, red with a patch, or blue with a patch. I went with the blue. 

These are free mini postcards

They asked if I wanted to keep my original box since I won the case and they repackaged them for me. Obviously, I decided on keeping the box and put the freebies in it as you can see from the pics.

What time are you guys booked for during the next 2 days? I'll be with the 11am group both days and will post updates for everyone.

Last edited:
BTW, if you feel I should post my updates for this event elsewhere, let me know. This seems like a good thread fit since the foams are the showcased shoe at this event.

Hard to say. They have a foamposite truck (think large ice cream truck) right outside of the exit of the pop up shop that they hand them out of. When I picked up mine, the had more blue boxes for the pros then they had gold for the olympics shelved, but like i said in my earlier post, one of the employees said that the inventory they put out changes throughout the day. Given that this shoe is the focus of the event, I'm sure that they have more in the semi out back and restock throughout the weekend until they are gone. The semi is where they were pulling stock for customers when ppl requested their sizes.

Again, if you buy any foams, you get a chance at the limited case with each pair.

If you buy a model off the wall, you get a chance at a "golden ticket" (employee's exact words) for the Iggy AM1's.

Back
Top Bottom