FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The carbon fiber effect for the upper will be a nice touch.
Pulled out the Chuck posites to compare & relate.
Just can't justify another shiny chrome posite shoe.
Really been hoping for that black gold speckled one faked some years back. Nike make that happen.

The carbon fiber effect for the upper will be a nice touch.
Pulled out the Chuck posites to compare & relate.
Just can't justify another shiny chrome posite shoe.
Really been hoping for that black gold speckled one faked some years back. Nike make that happen.

There's multiple youtube reviews and sites selling them.
At least unauthorized, at most fake.
Still d*mn cool and would have been perfect for anniversary year release.
Maybe an og long time nt member can drop some knowledge.

If they would've put the black swoosh on the side, with the black ice sole, it'd be on like Donkey Kong, but I'll think about it.  Foams are shoes you have to see in person, because pictures can make them look better than they actually are.

Hmm... sold out at Nike.ca but I think Nike is just bsing because I saw the same sold out page when the Griffey for presidents came out

WHO'S READY FOR THE DROP
nerd.gif

THEYRE GETTING CLEANED OUT ON SKRS.. ONLY 10.5 AND LIKE 2 OTHER SIZES LEFT.. WAS HOPING THEY HIT NDC
laugh.gif

Picked mine up on SNKRS. Had a gift card and will get another 10% off through military discount. Not bad.

Foot Locker charging shipping on the Maroons after spending 245 after tax is such a snake thing to do. Not doing business with them if I can help it.

Last edited:
Foot Locker charging shipping on the Maroons after spending 245 after tax is such a snake thing to do. Not doing business with them if I can help it.
i stopped copping from them a while back when i realized those clowns were gonna charge me 7.99 to pick up in store....even tho it costs that same amount to ship it to my house. in store pickup should be free. and it wasnt even a hot RD drop. was a pair of acgs that they put on sale cuz nobody wanted i guess.

Last edited:
Debating if I should cop after seeing some more pics today I'm not impressed as I once thought I was. In store decision for me now

Why don't finish line carry foams...I have some rewards to use smh
Finish line, As the name of the company eludes to, is more of a Running/Training shoe retailer, much like Champs sports. Basketball shoes come secondary to running shoes with them.

Same reason they rarely get Jordan 1 OG highs, limited jordans and things like that. They have the choice to get certain products, but most of their business is running shoes.

Back
Top Bottom