FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Any chance these sit?

Depends on what you mean by sit.

Will they be around for a couple of days? I believe so.

But once folks strike out on Yeezy's the 3's and these will be consolation prizes.

Will cop on NDC and if I can find a better deal later, I'll return them.

well i got waitlisted.. but like 2 hours later.. i got in.. so... ill be picking these up.. 

Won the raffle but I used my middle name. I got my full name on my passport am I good?

Better tell em...
post-65967-the-wire-my-name-is-my-name-gi-VlpC.gif

Did the exact same thing, Nike has the best return policy. I didn't want to risk not having them. Hopefully they do go on sale.

Snkrs crashed at 10:07 after pending for seven minutes. Logged into my other Nike account on a different phone and it checks out immediately lol

So you only want them if they sell out but if they don't you want to return them?

No. You return them if you can get a better deal.

I do it all the time. Buy from Nike. If said shoe sits and I can get a better deal from footlocker or sometimes Nike themselves, I return the original pair and keep the discounted pair.

Picked mine up from SNKRS. If they go on sale later, cool.

never been a big fan of these. any shoe with all white outsole is a major turn off. it's why i stayed away from pinnacles. anyway, the only foams i rock with at this point are holos and stealths, but def. in for royals. i also don't like the white liner. with fresh stealths on deck, there's really no need for these. been tryna make myself like them enough to cop, but i'm just not there. will prolly pass. already copped 3s yesterday with SJs, royals, top 3s and chi 9s on the horizon. gentry really ruined foams.

Bought a pair off snkrs. Feels good because I sold my OG pair so now I got them again. I got the 3s reserved through the app so I'm good on kicks until space jams

never been a big fan of these. any shoe with all white outsole is a major turn off. it's why i stayed away from pinnacles. anyway, the only foams i rock with at this point are holos and stealths, but def. in for royals. i also don't like the white liner. with fresh stealths on deck, there's really no need for these. been tryna make myself like them enough to cop, but i'm just not there. will prolly pass. already copped 3s yesterday with SJs, royals, top 3s and chi 9s on the horizon. gentry really ruined foams.

Same exact thoughts also.

Never was a big fan of these but not a bad colorway compared to other nonsense released through the years.

I mostly rock my Black Gucci foams.

Wanted stealths but wasn't able to cop online... have the Black Pro's from 2000 and 2003 still though.

Wanted Holo's but those also couldn't cop and wasn't going to jump through hoops for them.

Still have my 2007 Antarctic's too.

Not sure I'm getting Royals though I have like 3-4 pairs between the releases from 2007 to present.

how long does it usually take for shoes to hit NDC? About a hour? There's still sizes left on SNKRS and I'll cop these easily for $190

People are going to use them as a compensatory piece if they strike out (which should be deemed virtually impossible) on the true blues

Exactly what I did :lol:
Was otw to work at 10 when they dropped, pressed buy and checked out at 11:02 (I was having a bad feeling about the Yeezy release)
Next thing I know, the Yeezys dropped and I struck out. Glad I copped.

Back
Top Bottom