FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
they had to color in the grooves on the foamposite picture, the 3rd one i think, on the snkrs app. then a vid opened and early access granted etc. but thats been over with. no more early access....i think. they might send out nike+ reserves? lol
OMFG! This happened to me but I honestly thought it was a feature on my iPhone 7! I'm an idiot.

Anyone get a delayed email from nike? Smh now it says won't be shipped til the 12th instead of delivered by then. Uhg

Anyone get a delayed email from nike? Smh now it says won't be shipped til the 12th instead of delivered by then. Uhg

I did, but I think this is more with their logistics operation making sure the package doesn't arrive too early. Mine is set to hit tomorrow still (got a notice that it had been pushed back last night, got shipping and movement already tonight)

The Extras are nice. Penny was never the best PG while he played. J. Kidd was better than him. Just stuck on some bad Dallas and Phoenix teams. Shoes were dope. but all Nikes were basically dope '95-'00

Now the question to ask is:
Who's the first numbnut kid that will actual sharpie the shoes and then post for all to see?

The Extras are nice. Penny was never the best PG while he played. J. Kidd was better than him. Just stuck on some bad Dallas and Phoenix teams. Shoes were dope. but all Nikes were basically dope '95-'00
sounds like hindsight memory to me, but ok.

Kidd better than penny? Penny had he not gotten hurt could have reached kobe/mj status. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Back to the shoea, So they only dropped 200 with autographed card? Hope it's protected and not loose so it gets bent inside the box. I also think it would be neat if nike sent the actual pen that penny signed the card with.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken Bibby debuted them during a televised game before anyone, including Penny.

I tried to do some reserach. The Final Four took place between March 29th and March 31st 1997. Bibby first wore them on March 29th and then again on March 31st.

Penny wore them for the first time on April 4th at Madison Square Garden.

So Bibby did wear them first. Penny wore them for 14 games, 9 regular season and 5 playoff games. He wore 3 different colors (Neon Royal away, Black away, White home), although the black colorway, which he allegedly wore at Washington is still somewhat a semi mystery, since it was never 100% sure, if the shoe was black or not dark blue.

He wore the neon royals at the Knicks, at the Bucks, at Toronto, at Cleveland and during the 5 playoff games.

He wore the White ones during the home games against Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Miami.

He wore the black pair at Washington.

I watched game 5 against the Heat recently and the Magic had a legitimate chance of winning that game, if Penny would have gotten more foul calls and made all of his free throws. There were a number of questionable calls, where Mourning blocked Penny and the refs did not call a foul, but I guess that was just the way the 90s games were played, just straight battles!

Gettyimages uploaded some new pics of Penny with better lighting. Their site is a mess, pics of or order, that they have removed a few pages since last time I checked. They did upload a bunch of pics from that Wizards game.

View media item 2294829
Here is the infamous shot that we couldn't make out before. In this shot It clearly looks like a Black PE, with a blue accent strip on the tongue.

I think the mystery has been solved, he wore a Black PE back in the day.

Last edited:
fruity pebbles vol.2

no thanks, not for me nor my kids.

On another note, Im a little salty I missed out on a pair of galaxy rookies for a decent price. |I

Gettyimages uploaded some new pics of Penny with better lighting. Their site is a mess, pics of or order, that they have removed a few pages since last time I checked. They did upload a bunch of pics from that Wizards game.

View media item 2294829
Here is the infamous shot that we couldn't make out before. In this shot It clearly looks like a Black PE, with a blue accent strip on the tongue.

I think the mystery has been solved, he wore a Black PE back in the day.

Great, thanks! Will check out getty images today then. So technically the black/ blue pair and the all white pair never released, so I guess Nike it is time to drop them!!!

Excited to get my royals in today, unfortunately I'm away and I won't be seeing them for a while. :frown:
Should've bit on a second pair even though it was a half size down.

Last edited:
Anyone in NYC does foam restoration ? Specifically regluing the sole/carbon fiber, for a good price ?

Back
Top Bottom