FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Even better now. I work right across a mall which is literally a 3 minute walk. Hopefully I can be in and out before anyone notices I left 

Just cop tomorrow. If they go on discount cop again at discount then return the full priced one.

90 day return policy

Ohhh....

I've heard people discussing it, but I didn't know it was 90 days. I figured it was only 30 days. Maybe I'm ingnorant lol.

I 'm just hoping lol 

I hear that. I don't think there is a person in here that would rather pay 250 or more instead of 200 or less...

Looks like I'll be hitting the mall tomorrow.

View media item 2304705

Just popping in to say that Kicks USA is tomorrow online and in-store..... if no one has mentioned it yet.

Damn...was gonna pass but now that they drop tomorrow and amidst rumors that the LeBrons are gonna be limited, maybe I should just cop...

This release has been a slap in the face by Nike to those who really wanted this shoe!...would be P.O. if I missed out on them because they releasing a week early!

Last edited:
Damn...was gonna pass but now that they drop tomorrow and amidst rumors that the LeBrons are gonna be limited, maybe I should just cop...

That's what they where hoping for. If they get your money this week, they will gladely take it next week as well. Spread the release a little so people feel they can recover with a upcoming check. These with my Pearls and I'm done with foams.

Got a pair on hold at DTLR. Being nice goes a long way.

Wonder if VIP Rewards will be allowed at FTL? Preferably will be able to get from there.

Last edited:
I hope they sit till next week. Won't be able to cop tomorrow. :smh: The original release was payday for me.

Last edited:
Im rethinking on copping these. I had the ds 97 sz11 :smokin &2011s

Im thinking about copping ds class of 97 foam. Ive yet to own them always wanted to.

Nevertheless 2017 xx look good. Might cop on my bday

Last edited by a moderator:
very expensive week, nmd's last week black cat 13s Saturday and now royal blue foams tomorrow Smh lol [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
The expression on your shortys face says it all 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom