FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I called a couple footlockers and most dont know if they are dropping tommorow except for one footaction who said they dropping tommorow

What is midsole creasing on the foams? I don't think I've ever seen that before
Wrinkling/midsole creasing and non defined grooves sound like problems specific to those turrible '10 Eggplants... Spent 120 on a DS pair and felt like I was robbed :smh:

foam midsole creasing never existed until they switched foam production from taiwan to china. pretty much all foams from '10 eggs beyond will have this issue after a certain amount of wears as it's a direct result of the softer foam material they use now.

on another note, my '07 royals came i today and man they are flawless. sharp, defined grooves and more rigid foam material FTW. so glad i pulled the trigger. sure, the bottoms aren't as icey, but i'm cool with that. they will only yellow over time anyway.

Last edited:
This has to be the most schizophrenic release I've witnessed. First it was spring 2017, then January, then December 15, then pushed back to January 26, and then now at the last minute it is releasing Jan 20.

You have to go through the Behind the Design post, all the way at the bottom under Related is where I found them.

REP

Just refreshed my SNKRS app and they suddenly popped up. Wish Nike would stop putting trash KD's on my feed even though I didn't follow them.

But why the date says January 20th? Thought they were dropping on the 26th.

Last edited:
Now Footaction app showing them dropping tomorrow and all stores are FCFS. Guess it's online or bust for me. Never seen a show with such a bipolar release date 
mean.gif

Now Footaction app showing them dropping tomorrow and all stores are FCFS. Guess it's online or bust for me. Never seen a show with such a bipolar release date :smh:
Just go to the store. Yall act like the general public is on twitter and follows those stores to know the date changed. they should be available through the weekend.........Nobody planned on buying them this week, lol

We all gonna be team blue tommorow evening.. I gotta work but i will be copping these tommorow evening.. feeling like the "he got game" movie.. like.. Yall got foams i need them in a size ****.. and the guy with the zebra shirt is gonna pull em out and i can even try them on and stuff..lol Feeling like 1997 with this release..lol

those are fresh.. they need to make this some kinda hybrid.. but add the icy sole to this too..

We all gonna be team blue tommorow evening.. I gotta work but i will be copping these tommorow evening.. feeling like the "he got game" movie.. like.. Yall got foams i need them in a size ****.. and the guy with the zebra shirt is gonna pull em out and i can even try them on and stuff..lol Feeling like 1997 with this release..lol
someone's getting a little too excited. 
laugh.gif

Just go to the store. Yall act like the general public is on twitter and follows those stores to know the date changed. they should be available through the weekend.........Nobody planned on buying them this week, lol
doubt these will sit over the weekend. I should be able to cop them during lunch or after work if I'm lucky enough

Currently in rural VA so I'll prob head to footlocker tomorrow. I'm hoping bamas out here sleep on foams.

Back
Top Bottom