FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These are one of my grails but I saw them in person and I'm passing. I know I'm picky and there are too many issues for me.

Good luck to all you brahs doe.
How do they compare to the 07s? 

They looked nice, just the issues already mentioned, I haven't seen the 2007 in a while but: Color s lil different, mold a lil different, foam a lil softer, groves shallower. Still look nice.

I'm just gonna put the money aside and hope I get lucky in a 2007 pair this year. My pair got stolen some years back

Like I said, I'm picky, if you guys were committed to get them from the pics already shown, then you should.

Lighting a candle for all you brahs to EAT! tomorrow.

Last edited:
They looked nice, just the issues already mentioned, I haven't seen the 2007 in a while but: Color s lil different, mold a lil different, foam a lil softer, groves shallower. Still look nice.

I'm just gonna put the money aside and hope I get lucky in a 2007 pair this year. My pair got stolen some years back

Like I said, I'm picky, if you guys were committed to get them from the pics already shown, then you should.

Lighting a candle for all you brahs to EAT! tomorrow.

Exactly how I feel. Im gonna pass as well. I know I wont be satisfied with the 17s. Just gotta hold out.

I'm excited to own these.

Never had a pair of Foamposites before, so won't know mold differences.

Not interested in buying a pair of shoes that are 5 or 10 years old.

i got a meeting tomorrow and my boss is telling my coworkers that im leaving... but if that meeting is still going on around 10 im a be like excuse me i have to use the bathroom then cop on snkrs :lol:

Last edited:
It might sound crazy, but like I said earlier, I'm trying to be more selective about what I buy. This might catch a lot of hate, but part of me I feel is making myself decide between these and the "Silver Surfers" and I personally like the "Silver Surfers" better.

Man struck out so hard in 2007 and have been needing a pair ever since! Wish me luck tomorrow , will be my first pair of royals

Need a nice "fit" for these royals!!! Any shirts or hoodies to match these? Thnkin bout ordering the Orlando magic track jacket?

Any chance these hit dsg.com? Haven't been up on any foam releases but these have brought me out of my cave. Trying to use some giftcards...

Last edited:
So, if I was to get on befrugal and I see some codes uo, can they be used for the new releases tomorrow on the Foams??

Are these gonna look like all the foams that have released recently? Really hope not, If so then easy pass

Last edited:
Call me crazy I might pass on them, was eyeing them for a long time but something is holding me back

Back
Top Bottom