FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Looks like another kids only foam

Attachments

• 64DFAA3D-8CFB-4017-B1E6-36EE1ECD50D4.jpeg
    64DFAA3D-8CFB-4017-B1E6-36EE1ECD50D4.jpeg
    823.5 KB · Views: 32
I just got the sport royals in yesterday. I wear a 10.5 in jordan, 11 in nike, and bought these foams in size 11.5 risking thinking i could just double sock 'em. Turns out they fit perfect. Of course I get them in the day after I ended about a 6 week search for the XX royals that I have coming in size 11. Anyone attest to how they fit? the 2 shoes i mentioned are 4 years apart.

damn, well i got em cheaper than i think i normally wouldve since the seller only posted one photo. I had to ask for more pictures, if i have to resell I wont lose any money.

I just got the sport royals in yesterday. I wear a 10.5 in jordan, 11 in nike, and bought these foams in size 11.5 risking thinking i could just double sock 'em. Turns out they fit perfect. Of course I get them in the day after I ended about a 6 week search for the XX royals that I have coming in size 11. Anyone attest to how they fit? the 2 shoes i mentioned are 4 years apart.

I go TTS in foams. There was one point in time where I tried sizing .5 up because my TTS did feel a bit tight at first. It didn't work out for me because there was too much heel slip and I can tell you lose out on the whole "molding" feel to it cause it was roomy. To each their own, everyone's feet is different, if you're a size 11 in Nike I would say go 11imo, a 11.5 is already a full size up from your Jordan size which sounds kind of big. But if you already tried the 11.5 and it fits perfectly you got your answer. Hopefully this helps in any way.

Also...My XX royals fit good, some reason they didn't feel as tight right out the box as some of my previous ones.

I just got the sport royals in yesterday. I wear a 10.5 in jordan, 11 in nike, and bought these foams in size 11.5 risking thinking i could just double sock 'em. Turns out they fit perfect. Of course I get them in the day after I ended about a 6 week search for the XX royals that I have coming in size 11. Anyone attest to how they fit? the 2 shoes i mentioned are 4 years apart.[/QUOTE

You should be okay in an 11. My TTS is an 11 and I can wear either 11.5 or 11 in foams.

Thanks guys, ill report back when they come this week...i think $142 for 9.5/10 was the best price id seen them end for. I like my shoes to fit snug and Ive heard the whole foamposite "mold" thing so if i have to wear thin socks to start out so be it. I had the 2011 in sz 11 and remember them fitting okay. never actually "wore" them, sold them along with other kicks to buy DJ gear.

Shoes were already purchased. Anything we say doesn’t really matter vs what will happen when they are tried on.

Back
Top Bottom