FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
A Canadian shop. Foot locker released it yesterday. They’re still around I believe
Nice pickup!
Now sold out on FTL Canada and nrml (a canadian boutique). I'll go check the situation in stores if I have a minute this weekend because they look REAL nice.
At a 300$ CAD retail, Foams usually just don't sell out like that in Canada (Anthracite still lay around in stores). I guess StockX prices brought more attention than needed on these.

Last edited:
Nice pickup!
Now sold out on FTL Canada and nrml (a canadian boutique). I'll go check the situation in stores if I have a minute this weekend because they look REAL nice.
At a 300$ CAD retail, Foams usually just don't sell out like that in Canada (Anthracite still lay around in stores). I guess StockX prices brought more attention than needed on these.

im also surprised they sold out. Anthracites are all gone in gta and probably most Canadian ftl as they went 25% off last month. If you see any in store, they’re probably returns.
I was at sq1 and yorkdale yesterday, and the only foams I saw were those nasty black and blue ones (25 % off too). Hoh shelves were looking pretty bare in terms of other stuff as well

Airport comfort

20210311_162742.jpg

Good to know.
Indeed in the Montreal area where I'm from, despite 25% off in store, some FTL still have some sizes of Anthracite.
im also surprised they sold out. Anthracites are all gone in gta and probably most Canadian ftl as they went 25% off last month. If you see any in store, they’re probably returns.
I was at sq1 and yorkdale yesterday, and the only foams I saw were those nasty black and blue ones (25 % off too). Hoh shelves were looking pretty bare in terms of other stuff as well

So DTLR has the White/Black/ Hyper Royal listed for men and Hibbet Sports has the same listing for kids on the same day with the All-Stars pushed back to the 3rd on both sites. Wonder if we’ll see the men’s before the next two weeks..

So DTLR has the White/Black/ Hyper Royal listed for men and Hibbet Sports has the same listing for kids on the same day with the All-Stars pushed back to the 3rd on both sites. Wonder if we’ll see the men’s before the next two weeks..

oh? Men’s?!?!
Guess I’ll be watching the thread for development with that

I hate this love/hate relationship I have with foams lol

Update 03.15.21 // A new release date for the Nike Air Foamposite One “All-Star 2021” has been confirmed for April 3rd, after originally being scheduled for March 9th. A comprehensive Where to Buy guide is listed further below with links to retailers stocking to drop!

Need the volts

will they sell out instantly or will I be able to cop on sale?
What we’ve seen lately is that foams are a little more limited and tend to sell out before they go on sale. March has been so full of releases though so they may sit for a little bit, but don’t be surprised if a lot of sizes are gone in the first day or two.

Back
Top Bottom