FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Tonight at 6pm central
I will be live on IG with DjMonteeCarlo on his “Heaven Cent” show. I will be showing a bunch of old school Foamposites and talking about some other things. If you’re on IG you can watch by looking me up at @DanesKicks or @DjMonteeCarlo

Should be a good show (plus I’ll be wearing my NKETLK shirt as well)

C53AD3B4-D836-4AB5-95E6-80B3BB71759F.jpeg

The beginning of the end

After the Galaxy foam hype level and the attention that the "shoe game" got was enough for me.

Around that time for sure, but I would say the December 2011 Jordan XI Concord re-release started the problems shortly before those Galaxy Foamposite came out in February 2012.

Those 2 releases amplified idiocy, especially with fools damn near rioting or acting uncivilized and getting malls closed down on the release days for those.

It's funny how fools overworked for that December 2011 Concord release by camping out during the cold weather to get them. They did all that work just to get some bootleg looking shoes. I'm so glad I bypassed those and waited 7 years to get the December 2018 re-release when they were somewhat properly replicated.

Around that time for sure, but I would say the December 2011 Jordan XI Concord re-release started the problems shortly before those Galaxy Foamposite came out in February 2012.

Those 2 releases amplified idiocy, especially with fools damn near rioting or acting uncivilized and getting malls closed down on the release days for those.

It's funny how fools overworked for that December 2011 Concord release by camping out during the cold weather to get them. They did all that work just to get some bootleg looking shoes. I'm so glad I bypassed those and waited 7 years to get the December 2018 re-release when they were somewhat properly replicated.

I couldn't wait 7 year dawg :lol: :smh:

Think I dropped 250 on 'em like in february 2012 then I stopped buying shoes for a while, that whole madness made me retire for a minute.

Not gonna lie. I sole protected my gone fishings and holos.... Kinda grateful I did. Ive worn both a hand full of times but they still look brand new....

I’m kind of over sneaker culture right now, it’s gone overboard. Sure, things can’t sit for months, but the way things are right now is absolutely ridiculous.
I kind of slowed down on Jordans and Foams after the 45 Concord XI relese when I aint get em after supposedly producing 1M pairs.

Back
Top Bottom