foamposite one eggplant/neon and black/neon/clear (sole swap)

hmmm

red foam pros with a clear sole
pimp.gif

royal blue foams with a black sole
pimp.gif

blacks with a clear sole
pimp.gif

silvers foam pros with a clear sole
pimp.gif

might have to his this dude up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

hmmm

red foam pros with a clear sole
pimp.gif

royal blue foams with a black sole
pimp.gif

blacks with a clear sole
pimp.gif

silvers foam pros with a clear sole
pimp.gif

might have to his this dude up
laugh.gif

yea i think im bout to swap the all blacks with the eggplants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like em both, but if I had to chose one I'd go for the Purps with the Cactus sole...came out
smokin.gif
kinda Joker lookin.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

What do people mean "I don't agree with this"? Get off your !+!+%%% soapbox. It's not like either of these are OG colorways, dude is experimenting with his own pairs. There's really nothing for you to agree on or not. %$$@ off.
Aight d*ckface, he shouldn't have posted in here. This is a PUBLIC forum, and we all will have our opinions about posts, so %!!$! Is this wasa FORUM is for, %*$%*#*?!?
tired.gif
Well aight, Thank you....
smh.gif

Very good execution... naturally this is probably a secret method to the sole swap procedure but my question is - can you still ball in them? I'm justwondering if the shoe could hold up for a game or so.

I hope the glue/adhesive/epoxy he used to readhere the sole material is up to snuff if there is going to be some wearing & balling involved...

In any case kudos on the work & the dude has a nice big set to cannibalize some heat to make this happen.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I like em both, but if I had to chose one I'd go for the Purps with the Cactus sole...came out
smokin.gif
kinda Joker lookin.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

all of a sudden I want 2 do this myself, just because NikeTalk likes it
pimp.gif
roll.gif

(i would never do this...) but how difficult would it be to have this done/to do?

all black foams with ice bottoms would be enough for me to stop collecting shoes.

these dont look bad..... but i couldnt have pulled the trigger on changing the bottoms myself...

got job, cactus looks good. can't say too much about the Eggplants tho. damn, you just made me sad now. I used to have both of those kicks. *tears*...wishI never got rid of my pairs. especially the eggplants..

So how much does this guy charge for this service? Is this an in-store thing? Does he really work @ Packer?

Back
Top Bottom