Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy hate in here
roll.gif
. I like them. Not a everyday wear but to throw on once in the blue. People talking about they can't wear yellow foams but can throw on some gitd kicks
30t6p3b.gif
. That's sounds more like hoping in the train

I feel ya on that lol ^

Looking forward to scooping up a pair next weekend fa sho.

Some of the same people bashing will be posting a pic of their pair after the release date claiming that something changed their mind blah.. Blah... Blah

YES PLEASE KEEP HATING... THE BAND WAGONETTES WILL SOON SHOW FACE.. ITS ALMOST A WEEK AWAY FROM RD..

honestly are these really going to cause lines and chaos? I was never a Foam fan so I don't really get the hype but to each their own

I am not gonna bash people who want them but you can't get anything anymore by walking into a Foot Locker a little after they open; I fear the Playoff 12's are going to be a nightmare and 12's always sat on shelves.  

I saw a dude wearing them yesterday; the yellow is EXTREMELY bright; most pics make it look dark but it's almost like florescent 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

honestly are these really going to cause lines and chaos? I was never a Foam fan so I don't really get the hype but to each their own

I am not gonna bash people who want them but you can't get anything anymore by walking into a Foot Locker a little after they open; I fear the Playoff 12's are going to be a nightmare and 12's always sat on shelves.  

I saw a dude wearing them yesterday; the yellow is EXTREMELY bright; most pics make it look dark but it's almost like florescent 

It's like nothing sits in stores anymore.
30t6p3b.gif
people just buying anything in hopes of making a couple dollars

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Some of the same people bashing will be posting a pic of their pair after the release date claiming that something changed their mind blah.. Blah... Blah

No.

rudywhatever.png

Originally Posted by airtunes

rudywhatever.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate that line...

"some of the same people doing _____ will be doing _____...."

no they wont, famb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No.
basically....joints look like banana slugs...

Originally Posted by ricky409

rudywhatever.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate that line...

no they wont, famb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That line actually does work for the lebron line tho. I've been saying it for the past 3 years and the bandwagoners came around each year as expected.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by ricky409

rudywhatever.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate that line...

no they wont, famb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That line actually does work for the lebron line tho. I've been saying it for the past 3 years and the bandwagoners came around each year as expected.
laugh.gif

i think that the Lebron line is different cuz most times, the first mock ups be TURRIBLE...
and the first colors be super plain...

w/ this... we pretty much have an idea on what a Foamposite is and what its going to look like...

keep the hate alive. And like what MJ Saver said, it's not like Nike hasn't dropped a yellow pair of shoes or some other bright colors.

I don't think it's hate.... Some people just don't like certain colors... I Grabbed the slime pro's , not saying these aren't better but that was enough of the green / yellow for me.... Before those I did want one green or yellow colorway ..... I only wore my pros once since the release date... I know these would end up sitting in the closet or sold... Might as well save the money

these aren't terrible; I just not a huge fan of Foams and if I was going to buy a pair I wouldn't spend more than retail

I like the pewter pair

these are moving fast in all da hood spots i visited.....yea, we're its definitely foamposite fever out here.... smh

regardless of the c/w all foams sell out now. what part of that don't ppl understand. and like someone else said, these will only be worn 2, maybe 3x out the summer, so yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom