Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foams don't sit... No matter what crazy CW's they come out with a foamposite one/pro will not sit after the metallic reds and galaxy's.

Yeah man, i just dont think these will sit. Combine the people that actually do want the shoe with resellers who read
"Foamposite" and think "profit" and youve got and instant sellout. I hope im wrong. Which would mean theres a tiny
glimmer of hope yet.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by trainspotter

I was going to pre-order these today for a decent price but now I have to buy a new sofa bed by this weekend cuz my back is can't take the cheap %++$ i'm sleeping on any more, smh

Lmao ok 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 He "may" be telling the truth.

-Drew

SneakerHead.com has these for 300.000+ shipping, they are only taking phone orders.... Is it really that serious ?

Got mine in yesterday, pretty clean show, the test will be how people rock them lol ,,, dont look like a bumble bee when rocking these  yellow tee, black pants.... is a no no

Can't rotate on the app but just got these 2 in. One for the galaxy and the other when I pick these up

Thanks for the advice. They got sum gear on diamond supply and karmaloop.com also with the dgk line. I never buy clothes until I get the shoes doe. Hate to get jinx llamf

I'm still on the fence. Want to see them in person but there isn't any place around me that sells them

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i guess its just me, but im really happy with these.

Im in the same boat, cant complain. These will be looking good out in the Bay.

I don't know about y'all, but i think penny did a collabo with lemon head candy. As soon as i see these kicks, i just have to run to a bodega(convenience store) buy some lemon head candy with a nice cold glass of lemonade. (shaken not stirred)

Naw man, these straight up look like they're made of yellow Laffy Taffy.
laugh.gif

I actually like em. 

laffy taffy, lemon heads there all a delicious recipe that would lead to cavities and yuck mouth. I think penny knew what he was doing he working with all those candy companies trying to send a subliminal message when we look at these kicks. All those candy company prices are low so they need to raise there numbers. there like penny we need u, yellow color. and he like yes sir. Just don't look at shoe blur it out and you be good fam.

$240 after tax on these. its a pass for collecting/wearing purpose. i would get to flip or trade. But i dont think demand is high on these as trade bait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom